Episode 9 Granbelm Episode 1: The Only Mages in the World

Start from the beginning

"Don't you mock me! I'm a qualified mage, and I'm in this battle too!" roared the voice in the other mecha. "Rosa...too bad she got disqualified early." snarked James. "Huh?" Rosa then noticed the other mecha leaving. "And away i go!" yelled the voice as her mecha fled. "Suisho...grrr..." growled James knowing the mage's true nature but even watching it in the past, it still stung for him to know that he'll witness her true nature firsthand. "That idiot!" Rosa growled and faced VIOLA KATZE and gritted her teeth and fled as well.

 "That idiot!" Rosa growled and faced VIOLA KATZE and gritted her teeth and fled as well

James however remember something and ran again. "HEY! GET OUTTA DODGE!" he screamed running towards Mangetsu and VIOLA KATZE who noticed him as he saw a peculiar blue light...and it was coming straight at them!! "Shoot! It's too close! BARRIER SHELL!!!" screamed James as the telltale green spherical shape of Barrier Shell covered him and Mangetsu as the blue light crashed on them and created a large explosion.

As the smoke soon cleared...VIOLA KATZE clearly protected Mangetsu and James from the blue light, but the left arm of the ARMANOX fell off as it took significant damage from shielding them both. "Whew. You okay?" asked James to Mangetsu who merely nodded. "Good to hear that." James sighed in relief. Soon VIOLA KATZE's chest glew brightly as someone emerged from it.

 Soon VIOLA KATZE's chest glew brightly as someone emerged from it

'Shingetsu...' thought James already knowing the character. '<Good grief. To think we'd be joining the story...nevertheless...this will be a bizarre experience.>' thought Bahamut very much disturbed and intrigued.

"What is that?" asked Shingetsu pointing at Mangetsu's lunchbox. "It's a lunchbox..." replied Mangetsu timidly as James sighed. "A lunch box? Why?" asked Shingetsu confused. "Well..." muttered Mangetsu as James sighed even harder. 'This is gonna take quite a while to getting used to being part of a story...' James groaned internally knowing he was going to have a hell of an adventure.

-a few minutes later-

"Ehehe! I've never seen anyone eat with so much gusto." commented Mangetsu as Shingetsu was eating from the lunchbox Mangetsu was holding while James was next to them. "Is it good?" asked Mangetsu with a cheerful smile. "No, it just tastes ordinary." replied Shingetsu bluntly much to Mangetsu's dismay. "You don't mince words..." Mangetsu whispered in dismay while James chuckled softly. "Hey, what is this place?" asked Mangetsu curious as she looked at her surroundings as Shingetsu stopped eating.