Episode 5: House of the Lewd Demons.

"speaking"
"yelling!"
"SCREAMING!!"
'thinking'
//Gamer's Gear speaking//
"[Ddraig speaking]"
'[Ddraig thinking]'
"<Bahamut speaking>"
'<Bahamut thinking>'

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Two days later)

-Approaching a town area-

"Ugh...how much longer till i find a place to stay for the night?" James grumbled after he spent approximately 5 hours walking to find a new place to go. "[Beats me. All we have to do is keep walking until we find a house to stay for the night.]" replied Ddraig as James sighed and kept walking until he saw a house from the distance. "Hey look at that! We've found shelter!" cheered James while Bahamut remained silent. "[Lord Bahamut is there something the matter?]" asked Ddraig noticing Bahamut's eerie silence. "<I don't know Ddraig, all i feel is a great unease and an ill feeling in my stomach...whatever this ill feeling is...this day might be an unsettling one.>" replied Bahamut while voicing his worries which bothered Ddraig upon hearing them.

As James was slowly approaching the house, two guys that James never knew or met approached him. "Hey dude you going to that house man? Same here with us!" explained the first guy who was a tanned blonde. "Yeah, we wanna go there too buddy." replied the other guy who was a fat ugly guy with glasses. James sneered internally by just looking at them. "And do tell, what is your buisness with that house?" asked James with barely restrained disgust. "Well in that house lives three hot ladies and we wanna see them!" explained the tanned blonde guy. "Yeah! What he said!" agreed the ugly glasses guy. 'Perverts...i can't believe my dumb luck! Well i just gotta ditch these guys once we head for that house.' growled James in his thoughts. "Okay, i'll go with you to the house. Just leave me alone while we walk." growled James void of emotion while he was internally raging.

-5 minutes later-

"I'll ring the doorbell." said James pressing the doorbell while secretly planning to ditch the two perverts and call the police.

*DING DONG!*

James and the two perverts heard some footsteps approaching the door and was opened and they were greeted by a woman with...quite the sweater James had never seen before.

quite the sweater James had never seen before

"Ara~? Seems we have visitors." cooed the woman as James felt a sense of dread just by looking at her. '[Something's off with that woman...but what could it be? Whatever she is...i better ask James to use his Gamer's Eye on her.]' thought Ddraig feeling an immense amount of dread. "Uh can we come in to stay for the day?" asked James while trying to hide his irritation towards the perverts and his dread towards the woman. "My of course, come in!" replied the woman as the three entered as James looked at his surroundings. 'A normal home to be honest, but i still can't shake off this feeling of dread in my heart...why?' James thought until he heard the woman call for someone.