𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊

Mulai dari awal

"together?!" yeonjun questioned, wiggling his eyebrows suggestively. wooyoung quirked an eyebrow at this, forcing a smug grin off of his face.

both boys were into men and were proud of it, but yeonjun didn't advertise it at school to avoid harassment from everyone.

so seeing each other half stripped wasn't entirely awful.

"if you wish to." wooyoung shrugged, pulling away from yeonjun to strip off his damp t-shirt.

yeonjun was gladly met with wooyoung's toned chest and abs, quite obviously looking down his body. wooyoung giggled and tossed his shirt away, making it seem like they were about to make a 'movie'.

yeonjun went to play along, hands shifting his shirt up his torso. until he abruptly stopped and yanked his shirt back down, any trace of his once happy mood now gone.

wooyoung paused and immediately understood what was wrong, not bothering to get off of yeonjun's lap as he pulled the boy into a bear hug.

yeonjun returned the hug as he fought down tears, instead burying his face into wooyoung's neck.

"did you add more?" wooyoung asked gently, no trace of demand in his tone whatsoever. yeonjun's body only shook harder, hands anxiously running up and down wooyoung's bare back.

wooyoung didn't press any longer and instead held the now seemingly small boy in his arms, rubbing yeonjun's head gently to soothe his mind.

"h-have you ever cried yourself to sleep? and felt so incomplete... woo sometimes i c-cut myself so deep just to see if i still bleed." yeonjun spoke in shaky breaths, his words barely audible yet they seemed to surround the pair.

"do you ever feel wanted? d-do you ever feel... needed? ..do you ever feel happy? or are you just like me..." yeonjun sniffled, intaking sharp breaths from the sobs that wrecked his body.

wooyoung felt hopeless as he held the boy who had always been strong, always held his head high, and never seemed to have problems. the younger's heart shattered upon seeing yeonjun's tearful eyes meet his own, both of their hearts now crumpled like an old piece of paper.

"i'll help you shower, come on." wooyoung said gently, standing and carefully pulling yeonjun up with him.

yeonjun allowed himself to be practically carried, doing his absolute best to keep his face buried in wooyoung's bare shoulder.

"i'm gonna pull your pants off, is that okay?" wooyoung asked, waiting for yeonjun to either confirm or deny his request.

" 'kay.." yeonjun mumbled, feeling the fabric slip down his slim legs. he now stood in the bathroom in his boxers, a half stripped wooyoung with him every step of the way.

"want to come in with me or do you want to go alone? i can help you if you don't want to look at your scars." wooyoung said softly, no trace of teasing or laughter in his voice.

he was purely focused on helping the older, no matter what it took.

"i'll um.. try alone.." yeonjun muttered, haphazardly stepping into the shower in his boxers. he didn't watch where he stepped, but he honestly didn't really care.

the handle was flipped on and cold water cascaded down yeonjun's skinny body, but in a way he enjoyed it.

the cold water brought him out of his suicidal thoughts sometimes, or would at least distract him enough so that he could get out before the thoughts hit.

but now the cold water just mirrored how he was feeling on the inside.

numb.

yeonjun had not even cleaned his room from when he had his outburst, and instead had been sleeping in the guest room or on the couch.

frantic muttering brought him back to reality, watching wooyoung desperately try to get the water to turn warm for him.

"thanks.." yeonjun whispered, shivering as the water finally began to turn warm.

"what am i gonna do with you.. standing in cold water like a polar bear.." wooyoung mumbled, sending the older a soft smile.

yeonjun found that he couldn't return the smile, and instead found comfort in leaning against his shower wall. his eyes closed momentarily and yeonjun wanted nothing more but to collapse, although he shouldn't.

"we've got this jun.. just keep standing for me, okay?" wooyoung said caringly, cupping his hands under the water so that he could spill it down yeonjun's damp hair.

the older nodded, closing his eyes once more but willing his legs to keep him standing steady.

to anyone, the sight would be very questionable, but to the two, it was nothing but purity.

wooyoung had successfully washed yeonjun's hair and body, as well as his own, and now had dried the two off.

"jun.. slip your wet boxers off behind the towel and i'll put them away." wooyoung instructed, doing his own instructions and wrapping the towel tight around his waist.

yeonjun did so as well, letting the soaking boxers slap against the floor.

his mind was currently on how gentle wooyoung could be, especially versus mean wooyoung.

the blonde younger had washed his cuts with the utmost care he had ever felt, even taking time to dress the cuts when they got out.

wooyoung quickly pulled on a pair of yeonjun's basketball shorts and went to help the older, doing his best to respect his privacy.

yeonjun now had boxers and a large t-shirt on, laid in his bed with wooyoung wrapped around him.

the two shared their warmth under the blanket as wooyoung held yeonjun close, making sure that he knew someone in the world cared for him.

-

hello my lovelies !! i got my tattoo yesterday and the pain wasn't too bad honestly i almost fell asleep , so first tat go brrrr

& also how did i get more birthday wishes from my wattpad readers than i did from people i know in person ??  & my supposed 'best friend' didn't even remember my birthday so lol

& also how did i get more birthday wishes from my wattpad readers than i did from people i know in person ?? & my supposed 'best friend' didn't even remember my birthday so lol

also in a future chapter i have an idea so do we want
• somewhat traumatic
or
•super traumatic

love you all !!