" You are going to share the sweets. Right," Blaise asked once Amelia came down once again to haul the last bag up the stairs.

" No?"

" Don't be surprised, Blaise. Doubt she ever had anything nice in her life." Draco's malicious voice interjected into their conversation. Amelia resisted the urge to roll her eyes at his comment.

" I don't think anyone was talking to you, Malfoy." Said Amelia through gritted teeth. Draco smirked. Pansy and Daphne made their way to the group. Because anywhere Draco went they followed. Daphne glared at Amelia, noting how close she has been getting with Theodore Nott.

" Don't think I need an invite, Weasley. These are my friends after all."

" In that case, I'm leaving."

" What about the sweets?" Blaise quickly stopped the girl before she ascended the staircase. Amelia open the bag and grabbed a handful of sweets and handed them to both Blaise and Theo.

" Don't give any to Malfoy."

" Deal." Blaise agreed. Draco looked at his two friends, offended by how quickly they disregarded him for the Weasley. Blaise glanced over at him before he began to eat a jelly slug.

" I don't see you buying us sweets."

" Why the bloody hell would I buy you two anything?"

Blaise looked over at Theo. Both boys agree that Draco lacked social etiquette. Escpelly when it came to making friends. It took the threats from Theo's uncle and Blaise's mother over the summer to befriend the Malfoy boy. Saying that it would only benefit them in the future. A sentence that left Theo sleepless most nights. But, Draco wasn't as annoying as he is when he is around strangers. But he does have a reputation to uphold, after all.

" Attention Everyone!" Head girl, Gemma, yelled, " We have been informed by Headmaster dumbledore to lead all students to the great hall."

Murmurs and protests erupted from the students but Gemma quickly shut them all down and made them all file into a line and follow Beatrice, a prefect, out of the dungeon. Gemma walked up into the girl's dormitories to wake all the sleeping girls while Greg, the other Slytherin prefect, woke all the sleeping boys.

Amelia was startled awake by Gemma's shouts, telling them to immediately meet in the common room. Disoriented, she followed suit. Met with the rest of the half-asleep students in the common area.

" Follow me!" Gemma announced. Amelia did as told and once they reached the great hall, Amelia's body finally woke up. All four houses were situated in the cramped room. The tables fill up all the space.

" What's going on?' Amelia asked once she reached Theo and Blaise who stood beside Malfoy, confusion evident on their faces.

" Don't know? No one has said anything." Theo answered.

Dumbledore's booming voice filled the room, addressing the situation.

"The teachers and I need to conduct a thorough search of the castle," Dumbledore said as behind him McGonagall and Flitwick closed all doors into the hall. "I'm afraid that, for your own safety, you will have to spend the night here. I want the prefects to stand guard over the entrances to the hall and I am leaving the Head Boy and Girl in charge. Any disturbance should be reported to me immediately," Professor Dumbledore paused, about to leave the hall, and said, "Oh, yes, you'll be needing..." One casual wave of his wand and the long tables flew to the edges of the hall and stood themselves against the walls; another wave, and the floor was covered with hundreds of squashy colorful sleeping bags. "Sleep well," said Professor Dumbledore, closing the door behind him.