Peter x Reader Part 2

Start from the beginning

"Let's go over there"

"Ok"

You and Peter head over to the compound, and as soon as you both come in, Thor is right n front of you

"MAN OF SPIDERS! YOU HAVE ARRIVED!"

You jump back a little, and Peter puts his hand on your back.

"Oh hey Thor, um, is Mr. Stark here?"

"YES! He is upstairs waiting for you. "

"Ok thanks"

You and Peter head upstairs, and it was like Peter was avoiding your gaze. 

You knew that he had been exposed. Thor said "Man of Spiders" hence, Spider Man.

We reached the living room, where Tony was waiting. 

"Hi Mr. Stark!"

"Hey Underoos. How are ya?"

"I'm doing good. I brought y/n"

"Great! I was thinking that we could watch a movie with the Avengers"

"What do you think y/n?"

"I'd love to!"

"Great! Thor is already here, Clint is with is family, Wanda and Vision are on there way, Nat is here in her room, and Steve is in the kitchen cooking. I tried helping, but he banned me from the kitchen"

"That's probably a good idea" Peter says

I laugh

----------------------------------------Time skip brought by a butterfly 🦋----------------------------------------

The Avengers, Peter and you had sat down in the living room and watched How to Train Your Dragon 2. 

Steve had cooked delicious food, and when it was about 10 p.m., everyone went home, or to their rooms. 

It was just You and Peter in the living room. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Peter's P.O.V

I knew I was screwed since the moment that Thor called me Man of Spiders. y/n is very observant, and I knew she saw that. 

It was time for me to tell her. 

"Hey y/n? Look, I need to tell you something. I'm Spider Man"

She didn't say anything for a few seconds and looked at my face as if she was trying to figure out if I was telling her the truth.

"I know"

________________________________________________________________________________

"I know" you say

"Did Thor give it away?"

"No. I knew before he called you Man of Spiders"

"Wait, what?"

"You disappear a lot after school, your bruises started healing really fast, I assume because of you powers, and besides, I saw you jump the fence one time at school. You need to be more careful"

Peter chuckles. "You are observant aren't you?"

"You should know that by now"

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you before, it's just that, you're in danger now, and I want you to be safe."

"It's ok. I figured you didn't tell me for a reason, and I wanted to respect that"

"Thank you"

He walks over to you and gives you a hug. 

You put you hands behind his back, and he puts one hand behind your back and the other stroking your hair. 

He then moves his head to kiss your forehead. 

He looks into your eyes and then you lean forward and he leans in to.

You lips interlock ever so gently, and a few seconds later, you both pull away from the kiss. 

"I'm glad you can trust me with your secret"

"I'm glad too. He says"

"Peter, Mr. Stark says that y/n may sleep in a spare room tonight" FRIDAY says

"Thanks FRIDAY" you say

"Hey, let's um, not tell anyone about this ok?" Peter says

"Oh he already knows"

Peter groans while you laugh

________________________________________________________________________________

End of Peter x Reader

AVENGERS!!!!!

Assemble