12

Jimin picked up the phone.

Jimin: "Oh, Taehyung-ah"

Taehyung: "Sumi's safe, what about Ari?"

Jimin: "Yeah, she's with me"

Taehyung: "Jimin-ah, I don't think Jungkook will let this slide this time."

Jimin: "Yeah, I know we'll see. After school finishes we'll let them go. At that time others will be gone"

Taehyung: "Yeah, right"

You and Sumi stayed at two places until the school finishes. No one was able to find you. After the school finishes you and Sumi met at the places where you went to different ways.

You: "Sumi, let's go"

Once you turned to go, there were like 5-6 boys. They were all waiting for you two.

Sumi: "Ari, what should we do now?"

You: "I don't know. This time I have no idea"

The boys came near you and Sumi. Then they got you and dragged the both of you to the dark room in the school. 

That place is the scariest place in the school. Specially when the school is over.

You and Sumi shouted as much as loud, thinking that someone will hear you.

Boy 1: "Hey, don't shout. There's no use. Everybody went to their houses. It's only you two and us."

You and Sumi keep shouting.

Boy 2: "Can't you understand?"

The boys were so scary and rude. 

Suddenly someone opened the door, someone who's tall. It was......

Sumi, You: "Taehyung sunbae" you two were surprised.

Taehyung: "What's going on here?"

Boy 1: "Taehyung..... we're adhering Jungkook's order."

Taehyung: "Don't you know the 'Purple Card' is only valid until the school is over. Which means after the school it's not valid"

Everyone looked down.

Taehyung: "Now untie them and let go"

Taehyung: "You two can go home alone right?"

Sumi, You: "Y-ye-yeah"

Because of Taehyung and Jimin you were survived. You and Sumi went home as soon as you can. You two took a taxi.

Sumi: "Ari, I'm really sorry. It's all because of me. I'm really sorry."

You: "Sumi, we're friends so no matter what I'll help you. So don't worry and there's no need to be sorry okay?"

Sumi: "Yeah"

You: "Now go inside and have a good sleep."

Both of you went inside. You took a bath as soon as you went inside and them you heard your phone is beeping. You've got some messages.

Unknown number:  "Annyeong,"

Unknown number: "Is this Kim Ari?"

You: 'Who is this? Is this some kind of a trick of Jungkook? I'll just say yes and no more texting of it's a suspicious person'

You: "Yes"

*Texting.....* 

Unknown number: "It's me. Jimin🙂"

You: "Jimin sunbae?"

Jimin: "Yes, Taehyung-ah told me everything. I hope you and your friend got home safely"

You: "Yes, we came home. Thank you for helping us today. We'll pay it for you one day😊"

Jimin: "How are you going to pay it back?"

You: "Huh?"

Jimin: "You said you'll pay back one day for what I did to you today?😂"

You: "Oh, that. I can help you when you need my help"

Jimin: "We'll see, later"

Jimin: "Anyway, good night. Have a good sleep."

You: "Thank you sunbae, Good night and sweet dreams"

*End of the phone conversation*

You kept the phone away and went to bed.

'It's lucky that we met Jimin and Taehyung sunbae today but what did he want to tell me now. About paying back? Tell later? Is that mean he's going to meet me again. What is it? He's giving me goosebumps, Oh.....' you said to yourself.