Doyoung grumbled making the two laugh at him Jealous State

Dahlia: Doyoungie Oppa!! Let's go find others!!

Dahlia called doyoung and daisy was already on her way to pull doyoung and go find her other friends.

Dahlia: Momma! Dada! I'm going to find my other friends okay?

Dahlia said making them smile and nod.

June: Be careful my little cupcakes!

June said making them nod and leave with doyoung. With that June and chen walked into the hall meeting the others. They greeted everyone who welcomed them with warm smiles. After the couple congratulated Jin and Namjoon and gave them the gifts they got for them, June searched for Yoongi to give what tae told her to give.

June: Mr Min!! Here this is for you from tae.

June said with a smile giving the bags to yoongi and all the attention turned towards yoongi and then the bags.

Jin: where are they?

Jin asked looking for the two.

Jennie: Yeah where are they!? I have brought my new camera to capture them, be ready to spend on the exclusive pictures my fellow taekookers!!

She said cheerfully getting into her fangirl business.

June: Then I'm sure you're gonna earn a million won today! Chen get me a camera too! I too wanna be rich~

June whined making everyone laugh,

Jin: you ungrateful brat I have been standing here with my husband for 2 hours and you didn't take a single picture of us!! But now you bought a new camera to take pictures of the two!!

Jin complained glaring at her cousin.

Aera: she doesn't like capturing
Outdated couples!

Aera answered, Jin was about to give her a sassy answer but he was stopped by yoongi's happy squeal. All attention was now on the said man who had the biggest gummy smile on his face and the bag which June gave him had a basket of tangerine.

Yoongi: where is tae now!?

Yoongi asked as he couldn't stop his smile and the overwhelming feeling filling up his chest. Not for the tangerines but for the good news he got from his favourite fruit.

June: In the car, he was tired today so he fell asleep during the drive.

June said and yoongi didn't waste a second rushing towards the car.

Namjoon: what's wrong with hyung?

Namjoon mumbled to himself looking at the way he ran. On the other hand, Jin was worried for tae.

Jin: Is he okay? He usually doesn't sleep at this hour.

Jin asked worriedly and June shook her head saying he was fine.

Yoongi excitedly ran toward the park to see his cute cousin. Once he reached the car he saw Jungkook kissing tae's neck and rubbing himself on his innocent baby cousin who was sleeping peacefully, he can't help but roll his eyes, he knew this horny bunny would be doing these kinds of things to tae if they are left alone. He has witnessed this scene more than a thousand times in 4 months.

So He tapped the window glass making Jungkook flinch and look in his direction. Yoongi saw how Jungkook's eyes widen in shock and gave him a tight-lipped smile, Jungkook instantly removed his hand from tae's shirt and gave a nervous smile to yoongi feeling like a deer caught in a headlight. He rolled down the window still nervously smiling, Yoongi raised his eyebrow folding his arms over his chest.