CHP 44

In Anirudh's room,

After learning about all the truth thakuma arranged a separate room for Anirudh, a little far away from bondita's room. Although thakuma was angry with Anirudh but still he was the guest of her house and she can't disrespect him.

Anirudh too was devastated, he was hoping that bondita will not agree to marry with someone else and announce in front of everyone that she loves him and wants to spend her life with him.

But little did he knew that it wasn't going to happen bondita won't forgive him this easily. She might agree to marry again but if she really did what will he do? how will hw live without her.

He realised his love for her long ago and he knows that this time his love is not fake nor it is a mistake, he truly, deeply love her and wants to stay with her forever but...

A long tear escaped from his eyes as he was standing near the window and looking at the moon.

He really hoped if he could improve all his mistake, if he could go back to the past then he would make everything correct and in that way bondita wouldn't have to leave him.

He closed his eyes and let tears flow, the same goes with bondita...she too was looking at the moon.

Next morning,

Tupur's bidaai was done peacefully, she cried alot hugging bondita as she didn't wanted to leave her sister alone atleast not after knowing the truth. She was tensed for her.

Soon after bidaai everyone were in hall as thakuma announced that bondita had already took the decision.

Anirudh's heart rate was increasing in every passing second and then he heard something which he was getting afraid of...

Thakuma announced that bondita agreed to marry again and the groom was none other than Uday.

As thakuma knew him from more than 1 year and she loves him a lot. He is bondita's best friend and also when bondita used to be sad, he was the one who made her smile.

Anirudh wasn't shock to know about the groom because he already guessed it. He knew thakuma loved Uday like she loves him but the difference is that she doesn't love him anymore.

But the thing shocked him was that bondita will marry Uday in 3 day's and she wanted RC family and Anirudh to stay until bondita get's married.

She was doing this intentionally right, she knows that he can't see his love getting married to someone else in front of his eyes then also she wanted this.

Although the RC family was quite unhappy as now their house Laxmi will become someone else's house Laxmi but for her happiness they too happily congratulate bondita.

Anirudh looked at bondita who was standing there like a statue without any expression. He got a hint that maybe she was forced to do this marriage.

He can't let this marriage happen until she herself accepts it, looking into his eyes.

As everyone was busy with each other, bondita went towards her room while anirudh followed her and entered her room making her shock...

.

.

The story is going to end soon🥺

.

Don't forget to vote and comment

.

Till then bye bye