CHP 27

"Maa...aap yahan" Ani said shockingly as it's really rare to see shubhra in office

"Kiu main nhi aa sakti aapne bete ke office mein" she said before going towards him

"Aa sakti hai maa aap but itna kuch hone ke baad bhi..."he said looking down

"Tune joh bhi kiya tha woh galat kiya tha aur uske liye main abhi bhi tujhse naraz ho par main ek maa bhi ho joh aapne bete ko bhukaa nhi dekh sakti" Shubhra said before sitting in couch and serving the food

Ani too sat beside.

"Maa main janta ho ki maine galat kiya hai aur galti ko bhi sudhar raha ho" he said while Shubhra looked at her confusingly

"Matlab?" she asked

"Matlab maa maine bondita ko bahut dard Diya hai bahut chot pouchayi hai isliye ab main usse dur rehkar uski zindagi mein khushiyan lana chahta hai. Main uski life se har ek dard ko bahar nikal dunga maa aur kabhi uske aankhon mein dubara aason nhi aane dunga" ani said

"Mujhe nhi pata tu kya karega lekin main bas ek baat janti ho...ki bondita tujhse bahut zyada pyaar karti hai bahut se bhi bahut zyada.uske pyaar ko galat shabit mat hone de...

Haan abhi woh tujhse naraz hai par pyaar woh ab bhi tujhse karti hai. Joh bhi karna hai dil se karna kiyuki ab tera pyaar hi usse wapas tere paas la sakta hai.

Haan rasta thoda muskil hoga par namumkin nhi" Shubhra said patting his head

Ani was thinking about ways to make bon happy....

While days passed into weeks and months...

Three months passed since everything happened. Till now suadamini got punished and ani too realised his love for bon and decided to meet her after 3 long months.

Today he was leaving for Kolkata and on the other hand bondita was living happily with her family. She started working in court and every day she used to receive flowers and good wishes.

Shockingly the person who always used to send her all this never wrote his/ her name on it but everytime she receives it, a small smile would appear on her lip.

She still didn't removed her mangalsutra and sindoor as thakuma don't know anything about her divorce and Anirudh's betray...nothing.

She can't even tell about this to everyone as her sister tupur's marriage just got fixed and she again for the sake of her sister stayed quite.

But not removing her mangalsutra and sindoor because of sister was just an excuse actually she never felt like removing it. A day without mangalsutra and sindoor would make her restless.

And here ani too, he didn't signed the divorce papers yet as he believed that one day he will surely bring her back.

In these months ani used to get lost in thoughts of bondita and sometime he even imagines bondita near him and starts dancing with her but the reality would be that he was dancing with either bihari and ksj.

After all this he used to get chadi from ksj and sometime ksj used to drench him in gangajal.

Other hand bon too made few friends there and was enjoying her life. Well for everyone she was happy but to be honest she was not because her happiness was in him and his happiness was in her...

.

.

don't forget to vote and comment

.

till then bye bye