CHP 28

When Anirudh finally reached at Das Bhari he was shocked to see the scenario as the whole das bhari was decorated.

What's going on here? was bondita again getting married? no way if that was the case then atleast he would have known about it....

He thought and went towards the house but he suddenly stopped as he saw something which made him stood there.

After so many years he finally saw the person who he was yearning to see...his bondita...

Bondita was checking some files sitting under the tree. She was wearing a simple pink saree with a chain, sakha Pola and sindoor in maang.

She didn't put any makeup nor she wore any heavy jewellery or saree or dresses. She was in a simple attire.

Actually after she left RC Mansion, she never ever dressed herself like she used to do before. Yes she was happy here but not completely.

 Yes she was happy here but not completely

bon's look

Ani stood there admiring her, her long hairs were coming in her face disturbing her while she was struggling to with her hair.

He went and stood behind her while she was about to tie her hair up when Ani wishpered from behind

You look beautiful in open hair

As soon as bon heard his voice her heart skipped a beat. She behind and saw Ani standing behind her with a smile on his face.

Bon immediately looked away shockingly...

No this can't be...how come anirudh is here. I must be surely hallucinating about him....

Bondita said to herself and continued doing her work while Ani frowned as she didn't looked at him back.

He went in front of her and took the file from her hand making her look at him. She was shocked and stood up from the chair when she realised that it wasn't a hallucination, he was really there.

But what was he doing here after all that?

"What are you doing here?" She asked shockingly

"I came to meet you" he said

"Meet me for what?" She asked angrily moving towards him

But her leg got slipped on something and she was about to fall when Ani held her hand and pulled her towards him.

Her hand was on his chest while he was holding her waist. There was a moment when they both got lost in each other's eyes and tried to read the emotions hidden inside it.

Anirudh could see anger, pain and a hidden love inside it which she was hiding but how can she hide it from her anirudh.

When bondita saw into his eyes and tried to understand his hidden emotions. She found guilt, pain and love...she was shocked...

Before in RC Mansion when she tried to understand his hidden emotions from his eyes. There was nothing like that for her then why now?

She was shocked and confuse too...her heart wanted to melt so badly into him but her brain was stopping her from melting.

She can't forget the things he did with her...no she can't fall into his another fake trap. This time she will not fall weak not anymore.

They were so lost in each other that they completely forgotten about their surroundings but they both got separated with a jerk when they heard a loud roar of someone...

.

.

Sorry for the late update 🥺

.

Don't forget to vote and comment

.

Till then bye bye

.

Cover: -priyanka-