CHP 40

Ani's pov:

I was standing away from everyone while my eyes were searching for bondita in between of the guest. Suddenly I saw her standing in a corner and crying silently.

I know the reason of her tears, she was recalling about our marriage. Even I was recalling about it, I thought that marrying her will be my life's most biggest mistake but I was wrong.

Kaka was always right, she is the light of my life, my brightest star but thought that she is unlucky, she is my life's darkness.

My biggest mistake in my life was breaking her heart and I want to mend her heart again the way it was but the question is will I able to?

That day she must be really happy like this, she must be waiting for me to arrive like tupur was, she must be blushing around when her friends were teasing her, she must have also dreamed about a happy normal life girls does.

But I...I broke her dream, her heart into millions of pieces that now it's difficult to mend it.

Her love for me was always true but I never realised it. I always hurted her, played with her heart but she...she still stood beside me and my family.

Sometime I think am I really worth enough to have her and her love?

She is a pure soul with selfless nature and I...I was a selfish man who didn't even think once about her feelings and day by day broke her heart.

I saw her silent tears turning into sobs and tears were streaming from her eyes. I was about to go towards her so that I could wipe her tears and again try to mend her but before I could do anything she ran away from there.

I was about to run behind her but I got collided with someone. I quickly apologized and ran behind her.

Ani's pov end:

Bondita kept her hand over her mouth while taking deep breath when she suddenly felt someone's hand over her shoulder.

She got startled and immediately wiped her tears before turning around.

"What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be inside the house, attending the wedding" she asked confusingly

"I saw you crying in a corner, I wanted to confront you but you came out running" he replied

"You shouldn't have come here, it will be better if you go back to attend the marriage" bondita said before turning to leave

"I am not here to attend the marriage, I am here for you" he replied

"For me but why?" She asked confusingly before turning towards him

"Because I knew that you must be feeling miserable during the marriage and I didn't wanted to leave you alone, I wanted to stand beside you in your sadness" he replied

"I am alright now, you don't need to worry. You can go back to the marriage" bondita said looking down

"I won't leave you alone, bondita" he said

"Why are you behaving so strangely" bondita asked suspiciously

"Because...because I love you" he confessed

UDAY!!!

.

.

Don't forget to vote and comment

.

Till then bye bye