CHP 41

Ani's pov:

I ran outside the house and found bondita sobbing hard, I was about to go towards when I saw uday exactly behind her. At the first she was shocked but then said something to him.

I wasn't able to hear them as I was standing far away from them and I don't know what happened to me and I went towards a tree which wasn't quiet near them but it was enough for me to hear them.

I stood behind the tree and listened to what they were talking about.

I couldn't understand much about their conversation but then that Uday said something which made my blood boil in anger and I couldn't control anymore.

I yelled his name making both of them flinch.

Ani's pov end:

Anirudh came towards Uday and a punch landed to his face. He grabbed his collar and again punched him.

Anirudh what are you doing? Leave him bondita said holding Ani's hand

"How dare you propose to my wife haan!" He said and again punched him

Uday's nose was bleeding due to his powerful punches.

"Why do you care about it? You both are divorced right" Uday said while coughing

"We are not divorced, I haven't signed the divorce papers yet and I won't sign it "he yelled while bondita looked at him shockingly

From the starting day he wanted to get divorced and now that she already gave him what he wants he didn't signed it.

"She was my wife, she is my wife and she will always be my wife" he continued

"Your wife but do she consider you as her husband? No she doesn't" Uday said while glaring at anirudh

'Please stop it" bondita requested

"I don't care whether she considered or not, she is my wife and this is a universal truth" anirudh yelled

"Exactly you don't care about anyone except yourself, do you even deserve her?" He asked making anirudh more angry

He again punched him hard making him fall in ground.

"ENOUGH IS ENOUGH NOW!" Bondita yelled on top of her lungs

"JUST LEAVE HIM ALONE" she continued before pushing him away and made Uday stand

Anirudh was looking at her shockingly, she pushed him for him...why do she care so much about him?

"Bondita..."

"ENOUGH! What do you think the truth will change by beating someone or yelling at someone, No Mr Roy Chowdhury the truth will not change and the truth is that you are a cheater, a betrayer.

I don't know why you still didn't signed the divorce papers, I don't know why you still want to stay in this relationship when you yourself wanted to end this relationship.

You did so many things to hurt me, to humiliate me, to break me just because so that you can get divorce right. Now that you already got it why haven't you still signed it.

Do you think that I am a toy with whom you will play just like you want and then throw it away.

Even after being married to me you had a extra marital affair with my own best friend and now you are behaving to be a good, caring husband, why?

WHY ALL THIS DRAMA?"

bondita yelled on top of her lungs unknown about the fact that someone already heard them

.

.

Don't forget to vote and comment

.

Till then bye bye