𝙩𝙤𝙤 𝙨𝙤𝙤𝙣..

(Hello everyone! I hope all is well!! The warning will be before the part comes up. Just so I don't spoil the chapter, I don't feel like continuing from the last chapter cause then the book would start dragging. so please enjoy. I'm here for anything at all, please don't be afraid to ask for help!!) 

Quackity Pov. 

  Wilbur had come and picked me up after the while I was at my grandmothers. Wilbur didn't tell me the best news I wanted on the car ride. 

"So um, Q, I have some unfortunate news.. that you may not wanna hear." 

I raised an eyebrow and looked at him, I didn't know what he planned on saying but I was scared. 

"You have to go back home. like, home." He sighed and focused on the road but he looked like he was about to start crying. 

I was about to start crying. "Why? I like living with you? Are you breaking up with me?"

"No! nonono, just, you're parents still, technically, still, y'know- until you're 18." 

I felt myself tearing up, "Wilbur-" 

Wilbur yelled a bit "It's not my choice Quackity!  The police came to my house! They know! I can't help that." 

A tear fell from my cheek, I leaned my head on the back of the seat, I get out my headphones from my bag, putting them on high and trying to forget about it.

____ 

He pulled into my driveway. 

I could tell he was about to start crying too. 

I went into the back and grabbed my stuff, keeping my headphones on. 

He tried to speak, "I lov-" I slammed the door.  

My mother was on the porch with the police, My mother acted as if she was worried. Please. This was all acting. She didn't give a fuck. 

The police soon left as she pulled my arm inside, she soon started to yell at me. My vision was getting blurry from tears. 

I ran to my bedroom, shutting and locking my door. I covered my ears, with my back against the door, sobbing. 

....

.....

An hour had passed. It had gone quiet. nothing at all. 

I can't tell if she went to a bar or is asleep. 

Before I knew it, I heard a door slam. 

He was home. 

..

There was a pounding on my door, along with some yelling. 

I can't take this anymore. 

I'm done. No more of this shit. 

I locked my bedroom door, Tears were rolling down my face, as I went to the underneath of my bed, preparing for this.