𝘼𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙉𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙚

(Warnings: Abuse, taking pills, attempt of suicide)

Quacktiy POV. 

I was taken back to the time I was home alone... Jshlatt had left it seemed, I was just home, listening to my thoughts. 

I didn't like my life; I hated my life.

I just wanted it to be over and done with, being abused every day with a new bruise on my body each and every single day.

It was tiring, I just wanted to end it all that day, I had been lying in bed looking up at the blank white ceiling.

There was a long ring in my ear from the silence. I had gotten up, A little too quickly making my head spin a bit. 

I regain consciousness go out to the kitchen, looking through the cabinets. I find one of the pill bottles, pouring the white pills into the palm of my hand.

I stood there, staring at the palm of my hand filled with the pills, hesitating to take them or not.

The door opens "Quackity-?" A familiar voice says while walking up to the kitchen.

I quickly take in the pills before he had the chance to even walk in the kitchen, I stood there for a minute as they went down to my stomach to settle in.

"What the hell are you doing in the kitchen-?" Jshlatt came into the kitchen, for once not drunk, but seemed he a bit mad.

"I-" My vision was going blurry, With a long ring in my ear 

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" He snapped at me, though I didn't hear him well, my hearing started to muffle.

I close my eyes soon falling down and only hearing the muffled yelling and then a long ring in ear. 

Pitch black

____

I was then at the hospital, my hearing was muffled a bit, but I could manage to hear what was happening 

"I swear, I didn't do anything to him" Jshlatt told to the nurse, they were right next to my bed, I acted like I was asleep so I could listen 

"Sir, there are various marks and bruises on him" 

"So? He's just very clumsy around the house!" 

"You wouldn't get these kinds of marks from falling sir!" 

"Clumsy I said- He wasn't falling-" 

"So, what was he doing then?" 

Jshlatt paused for a minute "We are in a deep relationship- I know if I have hurt him or not, and I have not ever hurt him- and I never will hurt my boyfriend" He glared at the nurse

The nurse froze in place and nodded "If you say so sir" 

I act as if I woke up and start blinking

Jshlatt looks over to me and glared as the nurse looked over and started talking "Alex-? Can you hear me?" I nodded 

She held up 3 fingers "How many fingers am I holding up?" 

"3" I say

She nodded "I'll be back- I'll get the dismissal papers-" She walked off as I started to get worried