𝘾𝙪𝙙𝙙𝙡𝙚𝙨 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝘾𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨

----

Quackity POV

It was another one of those nights. When my father came home with another bottle, My mother screaming. I cover my ears and look for my phone. 

I find my phone on the desk and text Wil, "🛑🛑🛑" He understood the message. I hear another glass break and my mother sobbing.

I start to head out my window quietly and quickly, then shutting the window and walking to the stop sign. 

The cool breeze hits my red cheeks, It felt nice and calming. Look down to see the snow covering the ground. I sigh and start walking to the stop sign.

Wilbur POV

I look at the time and think to myself "Its 10:00pm?"\

My phone buzzes as I walk over and pick it up to see his message "🛑🛑🛑" I get my shoes and coat on then quickly speed walking outside.

I walk fastly, almost jogging to the stop sign. " He wasn't there yet?"  I sigh and wait for him.

____

3d POV (I'm lazy- Okay?)

Wilbur was waiting until he sees the the little figure slowly walking toward the taller. 

The smaller gets over to the taller and hugs onto him. Wilbur looks down at him "What happened tonight..?"

 Quackity looks up at Wilbur "Can we just talk about it at your place...?" Wilbur nods and starts walking while Quackity follows along.

Wilbur sighs and continues to walk. He looks down at Quackity. He looks tired..   

They get to Wilbur's house, his house was quiet. very quiet. It was because Wilbur had his own house, Quackity didn't have his own house. Wilbur has offered many times for Quackity just to stay at his place but Quackity always assures its fine. Though Wilbur knows he's dying inside, And he worries about it.

They both stepped inside his house and Wilbur looks at him "Uhm- Do you want to spend the night tonight?" Wilbur offers 

Quackity just nods while he was looking down at the ground. Wilbur sighs and takes his hand and starts walking to his bedroom. Quackity was confused but just followed Wilbur.

Quackity trusted Wilbur. He trusted Wilbur so much, he'd out his life in his hands, he always felt safe with Wilbur.

Wilbur has him sit down on his bed while he goes and searches his closet for something that would fit Quackity.

He finally find some things, He got him a big T-shirt with a pair of shorts that were to small for him, but would still be big on Quackity, Which made him laugh a  bit but it still worked. 

Quackity got changed and comes out laughing a bit but then walks over to Wilbur who was sitting on the bed.

"Can we cuddle..?" Quackity mumbles 

 Wilbur's cheeks light up a bright pink but looks at him "Yeah- Of course-.."  Quackity smiles slightly as Wilbur lays down

Quackity gets in the bed wrapping his arms around Wilbur's torso with his head on his chest. Wilbur smiles and puts his arms around him.

Quackity was soon asleep with Wilbur still laying there admiring him and all of his features, the  dark bags under his eyes.

He cuddled into Wilbur more, making them inches away from each other, hearing each others breaths. 

Wilbur form a bright red on his cheeks; not knowing what to, he wasn't very tired so he couldn't fall asleep, and one wrong move; he'd mess this whole situation up.

Wilbur's POV

He is so close to me- It's a strange feeling but, I liked the feeling.. The bags under his eyes were very deep, he didn't get sleep for a while; he even has work in the morning.

I sigh softly then entertaining my hand on his back, rubbing in circles.

That's when I heard it, he whined, with a tear rolling down his eye. What do I do?!  

He wined louder with tears rolling from his eyes. I felt really bad. He was having a nightmare. He quickly woke up from that with his eyes puffy and red from crying, almost immediately calling for me in a panicked voice. 

"Hey hey- I'm right here Quackity-.." I whisper to him trying to calm him down. I sit up from bed turning on the lamp next to the bed

He blinks a bit once the light turns on looking for me, then finding me and getting on my lap hugging me. Wrong time to be getting butterflies! 

I sigh and hug him back, he rested his head onto my shoulder with tears still rolling down his cheeks. 

I quietly hear him mumble "I'm sorry-.." I continue hugging him, rubbing his back for support. I whisper quietly supporting things to him. He sobs

He hugs me tighter, while crying his eyes out onto my shoulder. I can't do anything, but if I could, I'd help him..

He sits up looking at me then down, staying on my lap. I reach my hand out putting it on his cheek, rubbing my thumb up and down. He rested his head in my hand, He looked so tired. 

He opened his eyes, we both meet eyes.

He says again to me "I'm sorry-.." 

I sigh "It's okay Quackity-.. just let it all out"  Tears roll down his face once again, looking down to the left.

He sniffles. I move my hand, he balances his head then laying down more onto me laying his head on my chest with his arms still around me. 

"Wil-..?" he mumbles 

"Yes?" I whisper to him

He pouts slightly  "C-Can you wait for me to fall asleep?" 

"Of course I can-" I whisper smiling slightly to show I don't mind.

I don't mind

He sighed staying there, silently sniffling. It took him about 10 minutes to go to sleep, but I sat there and waited for him.. At least I thought

I yawn and try to stay in the same position, so he doesn't wake up then closing my eyes slowly drifting away almost into sleep.

"Wil?"

____

(There's your chapter guys- )

(Congrats you got 1013 words!)

(Pfft- Cringee) 

:]