𝙇𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚

(Holaaaa~ Welcome to chapter 10! Thanks for 600 views! I'm pretty dang happy-) 

(You guys wanted a sad/dramatic chapter so here it is-)

(Thank you for all the love and support! Hope you enjoy the chapter)

(So, you know- It will be sad for another 3 or more chapters-) 

Quackity POV.

It had been two weeks since the incident. 

I ended up moving in with Wilbur, He finally convinced me to. It was nice for a bit.

By now, I thought Jshlatt would've given up. Thats what I thought at least. That I was wrong about though.

____

It was a Sunday morning; I had woken up to an empty bed. It wasn't like that when I went to sleep last night.

I got up from the bed and stretched.

Though, Strange thing was, it sounded like Wilbur had been talking with someone on the phone. 

he didn't have a job, but he could've been talking with a family member?

Me being who I was, I peak my head out the door to listen  

I know that voice 

How did Jshlatt get Wilbur's number?!

I listened closely to the conversation, didn't sound like a nice conversation. 

"Listen Wilbur, I don't like you; I hate you, with a burning passion in my gut. we can make this much easier you stupid brit, just give me back my boyfriend.'

Wilbur scoffed "Hell no, you stupid bitch! Quackity did nothing to-" He was interrupted by Jshlatt "I wasn't finished speaking you stupid brit, I want my boyfriend back and I'm getting him one way or another." He had hung up the phone before Wilbur got the chance to say anything. 

Wilbur stared at his phone for a moment before putting his head in his hands. 

He soon started walking to the bedroom, as I scurry back in the bed, acting as if I've been asleep the whole time. 

My mind was busy on what Jshlatt had said 

"My boyfriend" ?

"Don't make this hard" ?

Wilbur came in and sighed in relief.

I had to start making a plan, I was going to run away...

(Cliff Hanger?)