Ours | Thirty Six

hey bffs hope ur having a fabulous day, i love you🤭 enjoy 36!!

CW: Marijuana use

Presenting Ours

——

The door swung open as I was snapped awake, shooting up from Eddie's lap.

Steve was standing in the doorway, holding up his wrist and staring at his watch.

I raised a brow at him, Eddie and I sitting in confusion.

"Work. Now." Steve finally said, "You have," He paused, checking his watch, "Five minutes."

I hurried off to the bedroom, throwing on some clothes I had brought over and some light makeup.

Steve and Eddie were in the same spot I left them in, both sitting in a weird silence that I was unfamiliar with.

Glancing between them, I broke the silence, "Okay," I began, "Ready."

Steve nodded curtly as I quickly kissed Eddie, "Back after work?" He asked, brushing my hair back softly.

I nodded, "Yeah." I smiled, walking over to Steve.

"Bye love you!" I yelled back as Steve basically pushed me through the door.

Robin was sitting up front, her legs on the dash as she relaxed in the seat.

"Hi," I smiled as I stepped in, ducking my head up front to kiss Robins cheek.

Steve lectured me for being late and forgetting about work, which I mostly tuned out.

"How long have you been at Eddie's anyways?" Robin interrupted Steve, glancing back at me.

I shrugged, "Awhile."

I'd honestly lost track of time.

"You should just move in with him at this point," Steve mumbled.

I laughed dryly, but actually, that wasn't a bad Idea.

"He lives with his uncle," Robin rolled her eyes, "You haven't even really met him, have you?" She queried.

"In passing, but he doesn't know Eddie and I are together." I replied, "I have some money saved up though, I guess we could get a place."

Steve cocked his head, "Really? I wasn't being serious about the whole moving in thing."

"He's starting a job at the end of the month," I said, "It's not the worst idea, right?"

"Not at all," Robin chimed, "You'd never have to make excuses to where you were for your mom."

I nodded, spending the rest of the car ride thinking about it.

Steve held the door open as Robin and I stepped inside the video store.

"Do you think it's a good idea?" Steve asked me as I shifted through DvDs.

I looked over at him, "About moving in with Eddie?" I asked in return, "Yeah, I am."

He nodded, "I just don't want you to get hurt Wheeler."

I smiled up at him, pinching his cheek softly, "I really love him, Steve."

The rest of our shift went by as usual, Steve attempting to pick up virtually any girl that walked in and Robin and I laughing at him.

He flipped us off as he sulked, both of us muffling laughter.

Later in the afternoon, I had Steve take me home so I could get some stuff together for Eddie's.