Mine | Thirty Two

i'm on a roll so here's some more smut bc i didn't write any for like 5 chapters LMAO

if i'm going to hell you're all comin with me.

enjoy 32🤍

CW: Smut LMAO, swearing, drug use

Presenting Mine

18+ , Viewer Discretion highly advised.

——

"Morning," I smiled down at Eddie, his pretty brown eyes fluttering open as I gently caressed his face.

He smiled weakly back up at me, squeezing his eyes shut as he yawned. "Morning Sweetheart."

Once he had finally woken fully, he sat himself fully up. "How do you feel?" He asked softly, running his fingers up and down my thigh.

"Sore." I pouted, a small smile creeping on my lips as he started rubbing and gripping my thigh.

He hummed, "Why?" He asked, cockiness tugging on his voice.

Rolling my eyes, I placed my hand on top of his, pulling it off of my skin.

"Hey," I began, not wanting to ruin the moment but needing to know, "Why couldn't anyone find you after your show?" I asked quietly.

He sighed softly, "I didn't go home with her, Y/n."

I looked down at my lap, "That's not what I asked Eddie." I replied.

"When I couldn't find you I went out for drinks," he paused, finding my eyes, "With Gareth."

I nodded slowly, "Okay."

The silence around us was suffocating, which just made me regret saying anything at all.

"You don't trust me?" He asked, failing to cover the hurt in his voice.

I cupped his face, "I do, I do trust you. It's just-." I sighed softly, choosing my next words carefully, "I'm just worried."

He cocked his head, waiting for me to elaborate.

"You were acting weird last week, and then there was a girl-. I dunno." I mumbled, cutting myself off when I felt I was rambling.

His head dropped softly as he ran his fingers through his tangled hair.

"I'm sorry," He replied, "I shouldn't have been such an ass, you were just worried." He sighed, mostly to himself.

I nodded, already feeling tears brim my eyes.

"Hey," He murmured, running his finger across my cheek to wipe a single tear, "Nothing happened, I should've just called you."

Nodding once more, I leaned into his chest, moving into his lap.

All of my overthinking felt like it was pouring out of my system as I felt water rush to my eyes, "I was so scared, Eddie." I mumbled into his chest.

He just held me closer, repeating 'I know' as I cried.

Once I had calmed down and was consoled, Eddie got up to make us coffee.

"Thanks," I smiled, pecking his cheek as he filled the pot with water.

He smiled back at me over his shoulder.

Reaching into a cabinet, I grabbed us two mugs.

Before I could even turn around, two arms were wrapped around my waist.

Eddie placed soft kisses on my neck as he held me closer to him.

Spinning me around, he cupped my face in his hands and kissed me softly.