Tension | Seventeen

Hi bbs, Thank you for all the love and kind words, I appreciate you all soso much!!💕

hope you enjoy our 17th chapter!!

CW: swearing, marijuana & cigarette use

presenting Tension

——

"Y/n," Eddie grumbled from my side, his hand rubbing my back.

I shifted my body, my eyes opening slowly as I made out his figure.

"It's seven thirty," He yawned, pulling the blankets off of us, the sun shining over our bodies.

I groaned, rubbing my head.

My head was fucking killing me. I keep saying I'll stop drinking, but I probably won't.

"C'mon," Eddie sighed, "I don't want your mom to take back your grounding."

I smiled softly, finally stumbling out of bed and finding my dress from last night.

"I'm eighteen, it's bullshit she's grounding me,"  I mumbled, slipping off of my shirt and pulling my dress over my figure, zipping up my jacket over it.

He smiled as he watched me from the bed, a faint smirk on his lips.

Rolling my eyes, I walked back over to him, extending my hand to pull him up.

He pulled himself up, kissing me before he threw a shirt on and made his way to the kitchen to make us coffee.

"How are you feeling?" He asked, his back to me as he filled the pot with water.

"Slightly hungover," I groaned, "How bout you? How's your face feeling?"

He turned on his heel, letting me examine his wounds.

"I'm fine," He smiled, walking over to me and sitting. "That fucking prick had it coming."

Shaking my head, I brushed my thumb over his lip, "I was gonna say something to him, Eds. You didn't have to beat the shit out of him."

He just smirked at me, leaning in and placing a kiss on my lips.

"Seriously," I mumbled, "Next time, let me handle it, yea?"

He pulled off my lips, his hand cupping my face. "Alright, next time. But he did have it coming, Y/n, I mean-."

I interrupted him, kissing him mid-sentence.

"You're so pretty when you don't talk," I murmured into his lips, "Even with a busted face."

He chuckled softly, "C'mon," He smiled, standing up and grabbing us mugs, "Gotta get you home."

He poured the coffee into them, handing me mine and sipping on his.

As we finished our mugs, we slipped on our shoes and headed out the door.

We drove mostly in silence, his hand resting on my thigh the whole time, gripping and rubbing softly as he drove.

He pulled onto my street, slowly stopping the van.

He leaned over, our lips connecting once more. "Bye Wheeler,"

I shot him a smile, jumping out of the vehicle and up towards my house.

Mom was waiting for me once I got home, sitting on the couch.

"Hi mom," I smiled weakly, praying she hadn't somehow found out.

She smiled back at me, to my relief. "How was the party?"

"Oh, it was good." I said, "Kinda boring."

She nodded, returning to a small book in her hands. I hurried off to the bathroom in desperate need of a shower.