As I became engulfed in the movie with little elves and a snowman narrator, I just relaxed. I hadn't noticed Ms. Lee left the living room until she returned with a tray, holding a plate full of warm cookies and four cups of hot chocolate. Dipping chocolate chip cookies in hot cocoa was so underrated.

I liked my lips over the whipped cream the coated them. It was frothy and smooth, melting from the heat of the drink that warmed my hands through the ceramic mug.

As the movie ended, I took my empty cup into the kitchen and rinsed it in the sink. My phone rang from the couch and before I could reach it, Heeseung had picked it up and answered.

"Hey, It's Heeseung." He answered, turning around to immediately see me and he flinched slightly. I only smiled and stuck out my hand. "Yea, he's right here. Just a second."

He handed my phone to me and I placed it at my ear. "Hello?"

"Hey! It's Jeongin!" As soon as I heard his voice, my smile grew wide.

"Sorry it took me a while to get back to you. I was being dragged all over the place." He chuckled nervously and I walked the way to my room.

"It's okay. I assumed you were doing something important." I said with a light tone as I closed my bedroom door and laid back in my bed.

"Not really. Just my grandparents can be smothering sometimes. But I'm free for the rest of the day."

"And that means?" I teased, wanting to hear him say exactly what he meant.

"I want to see you." He admitted outright. It was never hard to get him to admit anything like that. "I have something for you too."

"Do you want to just come over here? Or I can go to you?" I asked him, quickly pushing myself off my bed and digging through my closet, remembering I had moved all my clothes from my parents house to here so I was no longer limited to my suitcase.

"Honestly, I'd rather come to you. I don't want my grandmother smothering you quite yet. or my grandfather making certain... comments."

"Okay, do you have a way here?" I asked, slightly concerned about the last sentence he said.

"Yea. I have my brother, he'll take me."

"Okay, good. At least I can stay in my pajamas." I laughed and his laugh followed shortly after.

"Okay. I'll see you in a few minutes then." He said and he made kiss noises into the phone, making my face heat up.

After hanging up the phone, I happily skipped out of my room and up the stairs. Heeseung and Sunni were in the kitchen, stealing the last of the fresh baked cookies.They both looked at me as if they had gotten caught in the biggest crime. I shook my head at the two of them.

"I assumed your smile has something to do with Jeongin?" Heeseung instantly teased. I could never get a damn break from it. But instead of getting cocky with him, I nodded.

"He's swinging by for a little bit." I admitted, practically skipping through the kitchen. I reached out my hand snag the very last cookie away from Heeseung. Once successful, I bolted away before he could do anything and took a large bite out of it.

"You bitch."

"What?" I asked innocently before shoving the rest of the cookie into my mouth. I taunted him with pretending I had no idea why he had insulted me.

"That was the last one!" He walked towards me and Sunni stepped in front of him with a laugh.

"Baby, we sat here and ate like fifteen. I think you can afford to lose one." She ruffled his hair and I smirked at Heeseung and crossed my arms. Sunni just defended me.