-Pillow Fort-

Fluffy stuff, and maybe a little bit of making out, bc I have no ideas for angst or full smut rn. So ye, enjoy

TW: none
CW: scary movies, cuddling, lime (making out), just fluff
-------------------------------

Karl gently shook his boyfriend awake. He wanted attention and to have the day together. But he's still asleep at 7:30 at night, and Karl wasn't having it.

"Niiiiiick!" Karl groaned, now more aggressively shaking the ravenette.

"What do you waaaaaant Karl." Sapnap grumbled, rolling to face him.

Karl giggled at Sapnap's sleepy eyes and annoyed look. He leaned down and gently kissed him, their lips moving in sync.

"Get up and come hangout with me bubba, I want to do something with you." Karl pouted, Sapnap sighed and smiled as he sat up.

Sapnap stretched his back, a few cracks and pops being heard. Karl cringed slightly at the sound and then dragged Sapnap out of bed. He pulled the ravenette downstairs to the living room and giggled happily.

"Why do you have so many blankets and pill- oh. Pillow fort?" Sapnap chuckled, Karl nodded happily.

Sapnap smiled at the cuteness of his lover, and standing up to help put it together. Sapnap grabbed some of the tripods from their room, and wrapped their biggest blanket to them and set them at the edges of the rug.

Karl tucked the blanket into the cushions of the couch. Then grabbed the some fair lights out if the drawer in the kitchen. He put the batteries in and hung them up around the top of the blanket fort. Sapnap pulled a few blankets onto the floor, layering them to make them a bit more comfortable.

Karl smiled and placed a few pillows on the floor, leaned up on the couch. He ran into the kitchen to make popcorn an d get snacks and drinks.

"Hey babyyyyy~" Sapnap purred, snaking his arms around the olders waist.

"Mhm?" Karl hummed, leaning into the touch.

"What movie you wanna watch?" Sapnap asked, kissing Karl's neck gently.

"I dunno, let's just bring horror movies." Karl mumbled, leaning his head to the side.

"K bug, meet you in there." He smirked, smacking Karl's ass as he walked away.

Karl yelped and huffed. He grabbed the bowl of popcorn, and as many of the other things as he could, then going back for the rest once everything was placed down. He admired his work before crawling in and snuggling up to his boyfriend.

"So, wanna watch scream? Or maybe the saw movies?" Karl looked at Sapnap with slightly wide eyes but nodded nonetheless.

"Baby we don't gotta-"

"We're watching saw." Karl said sternly, taking the remote and pressing play on the first of the series.

~~~

It was about half an hour into the movie, and Karl was basically on top of Sapnap. He was shaking and jumped at everything.

Sapnap tried to think of a way to distract his lover, to maybe calm his nerves. Then it hit him.

"Angel~" Sapnap smiled, pulling Karl in for a soft but passionate kiss.

Karl hummed into the kiss, wrapping his arms around the ravenette's neck. Sapnap moved so he was hovering over the brunette, slowly moving his kisses down the elders neck. Karl let out soft mewls if pleasure, leaning his head to the side for the ravenette to have more access.

"Fuck baby you're so fucking pretty like this." Sapnap chuckled, continuing to mark the canvas before him.

Karl hummed in response, gripping the ravenette's shirt tightly. Sapnap slid his hand up the other's sweater, toying with his nipples.

"Mm!~ S-Sap-" Karl maoned softly.

Most would think this could cause them to want more of each other in every way, but it was actually just filled with love and care. There was no lust behind the words or actions from either male.

Sapnap slowly slid Karl's sweater up, gently kissing at his chest and sides, eventually moving to leaving marks. Karl was a blank canvas, and Sapnap was the painter that filled it.

Karl giggled now and again, loving the soft tickle he received from the ravenette's lips on his skin. Sapnap smiled into every kiss, bite, and suck he left on the boy's body. And if course he wasn't done there.

Sapnap then moved to Karl's exposed thighs. The brunette was always wearing shorts. Track shorts, jean shorts, cargo shorts, volleyball shorts. All of them. And Sapnap loved it.

He bit down gently into the plump skin, making his territory. He wanted everyone and anyone to know Karl belonged to him. Karl bit his lip softly.

"Baby, that tickles." Karl giggled once again, slightly closing his thighs together.

"Nuh uh baby, I'm not don't yet." Sapnap smirked, gently opening the boys thighs again.

Karl sighed happily, enjoying the love filled marks that were placed on his soft skin. He always loved when this would happen. Every single part of it.

Sapnap eventually came back up, catching Karl's lips into another sweet and soft kiss. Karl smiled as he cupped his lovers cheeks, deepening the kiss.

"Angel, you are absolutely beautiful. You are the most amazing boy I've ever met. You're perfect in every damn way. I love every part of you." Sapnap praised, peppering kisses on Karl's cheeks.

"Awe Sap! I love every part of you too. All your perfect imperfections. You're the most handsome, kindest, and genuine boy I've ever had the pleasure of meeting. I'm so glad I get to call you mine." Karl smiled, looking into the fire orange eyes of his lover.

They stayed like that for a few minutes. Just admiring each other's beauty. They shared one last quick kiss before Sapnap rested his head on Karl's chest, laying between the elders legs. Karl hummed in approval as he played with the ravenette's hair, slightly wrapping his legs around the others waist.

"I love you angel." Sapnap mumbled sleepily.

"I love you too bubbas." Karl whispered.

---------------------------------
Bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh, when you're jealous of your own writing. Like I want a gf that would do this to my subby ass- sorry tmi, anygay! Might get another chapter out tonight