-Twitchy Boy-

Ok so, in this, Karl has a tic disorder. Now before everyone loses their shit on me about being insensitive, I have been diagnosed with a tic disorder. So this is pretty much more projection on Karl.

TW: tics(?)
----------------------------------

Sapnap groaned at the light that spilled in through the curtains. The soft yellowish orange glow that filled the room made it seem almost like it was out of a fair tale.

Karl rolled into the ravenette's side, nuzzling closer.

"Good morning gorgeous." Sapnap mumbled.

"G'morning." Karl hummed.

Karl's body jerked suddenly, filled by a small whistle. He had been dealing with this tic disorder since he was little. He never felt bad about it, unless he did it in a quiet public setting like a library, or a fancy restaurant.

Karl only ever normally twitched with a possible whistle or sometimes making a high pitched "ha" or "ooh" and he hated doing that in public.

Sapnap smiled at the blonde.

"First thing in the morning and we get a tic huh?" Sapnap teased, making Karl shrink bad slightly.

"No no baby it's ok! I was teasing hunny it's ok." Sapnap said softly, rubbing his thumb over Karl's warm cheek.

"How about I make some breakfast yea?"

Karl nodded sleepily and clung onto Sapnap as he tried to get up. The ravenette eventually got on his feet, holding the blonde up as he walked to the bathroom.

"Karl I gotta pee."

Karl huffed and hoisted himself up higher on the youngers chest so he could go.

Sapnap chuckled and shook his head, pulling his boxers down slightly so he could you the bathroom.

After finishing and watching his hands he wrapped his arms around Karl's waist as he walked down the stairs.

"I want pancakes and eggs." Karl mumbled into the crook of Sapnap's neck.

"Ok baby, here, sit on the counter."

Karl let go and smiled as Sapnap set him in the counter. Karl's body jolted, making his head snapped to the side. And then again, this time followed by a whistle.

"Damnit." He huffed.

Karl also didn't like ticing when we was tired, it made him irritated.

"Calm yourself mister, you're ok." Sapnap gently kissed Karl's lips before getting everything out to make breakfast.

"Can I help?"

"You can if you want too sugar."

Karl nodded eagerly with a smile as he hoped down off the counter.

Karl was bouncing on his heels happily, resulting in his head snapping back to the right and him banging his fist on the counter top.

"Sorry, I get excited." Karl mumbled, embarrassed.

"Baby, it's ok. And don't be embarrassed around me hunny, we're in our own home and I've been with you for 3 years now, it's ok." Sapnap reassured with a kiss.

Karl hummed with a smile as he reached up into the cupboard for some of the dry ingredients for the pancakes.

Sapnap started mixing the batter together as Karl reached into the fridge for the eggs. As he pulled four of them out of the carton, his hands flexed open and he dropped two.

"Fucking a!" Karl grumbled as he put the other two on the counter and grabbed a rag.

"Is today just a bad tic day hunny?"

"I guess so. It's fucking annoyingly stupid." He huffed as he wiped up the shells and eggs if the floor, cleaning it with the soapy rag.

"Do you just want me to bring you breakfast in bed then?"

Karl sighed. He felt like a burden to Sapnap when his tics got so bad he couldn't hold things without instantly dropping them.

"No it's ok, I don't wanna be a chore."

Sapnap looked at Karl with a serious face.

"Baby, we've talked about this before. You're never a chore, am I understood?"

Karl nodded and reached in for two more eggs, thankfully keeping them in his hands.

Sapnap finished the pancake batter and started pouring it on the pan.

Karl got to work on making fried eggs for Sapnap and scrambled for himself.

~~~

Once they finished cooking, they played everything and moved to sit at the kitchen island.

"Alexa, play S+K Favorites." Sapnap ordered.

"Now playing, S+K Favorites from Spotify."

(No this isn't an actual playlist, it's just changing the initials for my play list.)

Karl smiled as the songs started to play. He loved listening to music as they ate together. It was romantic to Karl.

"So, I was thinking we stay in today? Or we can go out if you'd like!" Sapnap added the last part quickly.

He knew most bad tic days Karl preferred to stay in, but he never wanted to assume.

"We can stay in, I'd rather not embarrass myself in public today." He mumbled, playing with his last bite of pancake.

"Hunny..." Sapnap said softly.

He got up and put his plate in the since, coming over to Karl who had pushed his plate away. Once Sapnap got the plates rinsed and then in the sink, he turned back to Karl, placing him on the island.

"Baby, you are perfect just the way you are. It doesn't matter what people think or say, because they are just jealous they aren't as unique and lovely as you are."

Karl flushed red and looked away from the younger boy. He always knew exactly what to say.

"You're my amazing boyfriend. You're my beautiful little twitchy boy." Sapnap chuckled, making Karl giggle.

"I love you Sappy."

"I love you too baby."

---------------------------------
There I did it! I made more fluff! Now don't be angry with me! Next chapter- idk yet we'll see what I feel like writing.