-Stripper-

Exactly what it says in the title. Karl is 21, Sapnap is 24. Just yes, stripper au let's go.

CW: sex, alcohol use, marijuana use, riding
---------------------------------

Sapnap sighed as he pushed open the large tinted glass door. It smelled of alcohol and weed. A pleasant smell that Sapnap had become accustom too in the last two weeks.

Sapnap began visiting the strip club when him and his girlfriend broke up. But he didn't go for the girls there. He went for the guys.

One specific guy.

Karl.

Sapnap sat at the bar and waved to the bartender. His best friend Dream.

"Well hey there big man." Dream smiled, grabbing a glass from the shelf.

"Here for him again?" He teased.

Sapnap rolled his eyes with a sly smirk.

"Maybe. I'll take the usual."

Dream nodded and made the ravenette his drink, sliding it down the bar.

"He comes on in like, I don't know, I think five minutes?" Dream shrugged.

"Yep. Five minutes exactly." Sapnap said, taking a sip.

"I think it's really funny you got his schedule down so well, and you don't even know the guy." Dream teased.

"Well I mean, I could always get a private show and get to know him." Sapnap shrugged with a small chuckle.

As Dream went to speak the lights dimmed, making Sapnap quickly turn to face the stage. While Sapnap was so distracted, Dream wrote Sapnap's name in the book with a request for Karl.

Sapnap couldn't look away. Karl walked onto the tall stage, wrapping his small hands around the pole. He wore his usual thigh highs, short black skirt, and a pale purple top. It had a star pattern made with straps across his chest.

He always looked so graceful. The way his body would move so fluently, and how flexible he was made Sapnap's mind run wild.

In Sapnap's opinion it was always over to soon.

"Oi, I got you signed up in the book." Dream smirked as Sapnap flushed red.

"You didn't."

"You said you wanted to meet him right? I helped you out." Dream snickered, walking off to help another customer.

Sapnap groaned and put his head in his hands. He wasn't upset, but embarrassed.

As he was wallowing in his self pity, a small girl walked over and tapped his shoulder. She wore a tight black dress and black flats.

"Excuse me sir are you Nick?" She asked softly.

Sapnap nodded, and took the paper she slipped him.

"Read that, and I'll see you in five minutes to give rules and guidelines." She said with a smile as she walked off.

Sapnap opened the paper reading it. It was a note, signed by Karl.

I've seen you here the last two weeks. You're always in the same spot. And Dream has said a lot about you. I'm glad you finally got the courage to get a private show with me.

- Karl <3

Sapnap felt a sudden rush of blood to his face, and his nether regions. He quickly stood from his seat, walking back to the desk the small girl sat at.

"Well hello! Glad you finally came. He's been hoping for this day the last week now." She giggled softly.

"So, pretty much, Karl's rules are just be respectful, and don't push anything. Otherwise he's quite open. And you'd be happy to know, your actually his first private show." She explained, looking up to Nick through her thick eyelashes.