-Crazy part 2-

Here we go, this one is smutty and shit. Ik the end to the last one was trash but whatever.

CW: sex, degrading, riding, praise, aftercare
TW: mentions of stalking
--------------------------------

"Well, then I guess we have some things to figure out huh crazy boy?"

"Mhm"

Sapnap pushed Karl down on his couch. He was going through so many feelings he didn't know what he was doing. He didn't know why he pushed the door back open, or why he kissed this total creep. But he felt it was the right move?

Karl whimpered softly as he was pushed down. He was honestly scared. He didn't know what was going to happen, but he wanted whatever it was. Karl knew he never should've started this little stalking game he was so dangerously playing.

Sapnap placed a few more times before looking Karl dead in the eyes.

"Why do you like watching me so much creep?" He spat, the blonde whimpered softly at the tone.

"I, I don't know. You just, you just caught my eye. You intrigued me." Karl mumbled softly, looking down to the floor.

Sapnap forced Kale to look at him by grabbing his jaw. Karl flushed slightly and bit his lip. Why was he getting so horny? This wasn't the best time. Sapnap must have noticed, as he smirked and leaned down to Karl's ear.

"Yea? You like watching me undress don't you Karl? You just love to get off to me huh?" He growled, making Karl let out a soft moan.

"Pathetic. Fucking creep." He snapped, pushing Karl back into the couch.

Karl looked at Sapnap and whined, squeezing his legs together. Sapnap chuckled and placed a hand on Karl's right thigh, gripping it tightly.

"Open them up slut. You have no problem opening them when you watch me shower." Sapnap teased, parting the blondes thighs.

Karl gulped and gripped onto the couch cushion underneath him. Sapnap pulled the zipper down and unbuttoned Karl's jeans. The blonde couldn't help but let out breathy moans feeling Sapnap's hand ghost over the tent in the blondes pants.

"Go on. Do it. I'm here now. In person." Sapnap ordered, waving a hand for Karl to continue on his own.

The blonde whined in protest, but obeyed. He slid off his jeans and boxers, placing his hand at the base. God was he embarrassed. His neighbor that he stalked watching him jerk off.

It was a twisted dream come true.

Sapnap nodded and kept a firm grip on Karl's thighs. Karl slowly began to pump his cock, letting out soft mewls if pleasure, mainly because of the ravenette's hands still on his thighs.

Sapnap watched and felt himself gaining a tent in his sweatpants. God what was he thinking. Why did he do this? Maybe the blonde had caught his eye as well?

Karl let his head fall back as his moans got louder. His muscles tried to close his legs, but they were still held open by the other. Karl's body was trembling as he came close to his release.

"Stop." Sapnap ordered, Karl whined but listened.

"God, you're such a fucking creep. Just watching me shower to get off? Slut." Sapnap growled, standing between the blondes legs.

Sapnap pressed his knee against the others length, earning a whimper. Karl looked up at the ravenette, his face red and avoiding any eye contact. It felt so wrong, but so fucking right.

Karl bit his lip and whined. He wanted to be touched. He wanted everything Sapnap would give him. He didn't care what it was at this point.

"What's going through that dirty mind of yours Karl?" Sapnap hissed, leaning done to bite and suck on his neck.