-Secret Hobby-

Ok, so this one is also inspired by mmm_monke again, you should really go check out their work, and uh, this one is also quite smutty, ik I'm writing a lot of it lately, but it's all I have ideas for, so expect some angst or fluff next, maybe.

CW: porn, masturbation, praise
---------------------------------

Sapnap had a guilty pleasure. As most people do. And it was one of the most common.

Lately he'd became a tad obsessed with this one specific OnlyFans account.

KJ.

The boy who owned the account was absolutely beautiful. Sapnap assumed the boy was just a tad shorter than he was, seeing as the most you'd see is neck down, but very rarely. Mostly it was all stomach and lower regions. His body was perfect. Slightly toned but also curvy, pale-ish tan skin. And God that voice. The way the boy would whine and moan was music to Sapnap's ears.

And he was hooked. Everyday he'd watch the live shows and donate towards the end of every single one.

Sometimes Sapnap would get so engulfed in his thoughts about the boy on the screen, he'd space out and tune out the world.

Like right now.

"Nick!" Karl yelled through his mic, startling the ravenette.

"Jesus- what Karl?!" He groaned, not only because it had frightened him, but because while he was letting his mind run wild he had gained a tent in his pants.

"I was talking to you and saying your name for like five minutes! Where did you go idiot?" Karl giggled softly.

"I guess I zoned out." Sapnap mumbled.

His heart was fluttering at the blonde boys voice. It always sounded a lot like the voice he grew to know so very well. It was an uncanny similarity.

"Well, I'll leave you to your zoning out. I have something I gotta go do." Karl said, logging off of Minecraft.

"But whyyyyy, Karl I'm gonna be so booooored." Sapnap whined dramatically.

"That's unfortunate, I'll be back in a bit Sap don't worry! See ya." Karl left the call before Sapnap could protest.

He looked at the time and saw that the live would be starting very, very soon. It was a little strange Karl had to leave around that time, every time they were talking. But as of now he brushed it off. He quickly pulled it up on his PC, not bothering to retrieve his phone from his bed. He made sure his door was locked, as Dream was quite nosey.

Sapnap put his full attention to the screen as the live started.

The boy walked into frame, wearing a cropped loose fitting T-shirt, thigh highs, and probably the shortest shorts Sapnap had ever seen.

God he's fucking gorgeous.

Sapnap watched the boys every movement closely. The boy on screen turned around and shook his ass slightly, giggling as he did so. Then, he crawled up onto his bed, sitting on his knees and slowly sliding his hands down his thighs, then back up to his as, gently squeezing.

Sapnap bit his lip, hard. He was mesmerized by the way the boy moved, how he touched himself, everything.

He watched as the other flipped onto his ass, spreading his thighs open and slowly palming himself. Sapnap followed his actions.

The other let out soft, quiet moans. After about five minutes, he moved to slowly pull off his shorts, tossing them to the side.

Sapnap let out a soft groan as the boy on screen was left in his shirt, thigh highs, and black lacey panties.