-Little One-

It's time for some age regression fluff! Little Karl, cg Sap. It's just cute, and fluffy. So enjoy.

TW: none
------------------------------------

Sapnap sat on the couch scrolling through Twitter, when he heard the stairs softly creak.

"Well good morning handsome." Sapnap smiled at his boyfriend.

"Mm, g'mornin Daddy." Karl smiled sleepily, waddling over and snuggling up in Sapnap's lap.

"Did you have a good nap little one?" Sapnap asked.

"Mhm." Karl hummed in response.

Karl wasn't little very often, seeing as it mainly happens when he gets super stressed out, or just needs a break from adult responsibilities. And Sapnap loved it. He found it so adorable and sweet.

"Would you like something to eat sweetheart?" Sapnap asked softly.

Karl nodded whilst pushing his body closer to his care giver, wanting to be held as close as possible.

"Would you like some lunch or just a snack?" Sapnap asked, rubbing Karl's side gently.

"I wan bekest!" Karl said happily, bouncing slightly in the ravenette's lap.

"Ok handsome, let's go make you so eggs and waffles."

Karl squeaked happily as Sapnap picked him up, carrying him into the kitchen, setting him on the counter.

"Ok baby, if you're up here you gotta sit still and be careful so you don't fall ok?" Sapnap warned, kissing the blonde's cheek.

"Mhm!" Karl hummed, kicking his feet slightly.

Sapnap began to grab the things out of the cupboard and fridge. He started by turning on the stove, placing the pan on it. Then he mixed the waffle batter while it heated.

Karl sat quietly and watched the younger boy work. Smiling at him everytime Sapnap would look his way.

Once the waffle maker was heated Sapnap quickly poured in the batter, then turning to start making Karl some scrambled eggs.

"Dada I wan chocwate miwk." Karl whined when Sapnap grabbed white milk from the fridge.

"Baby that's a lot of sugar for you right now, how about we have some of that later."

Karl didn't want to wait.

"No! I want chocky miwk now!" He huffed, crossing his arms.

Sapnap sighed, walking over to the stove again, taking them out of the pan and onto a plate. Next, taking the waffles out and onto the plate as well. He grabbed a fork and cut up the waffles for his little.

Once the plate was placed on the table, he poured Karl a glass of white milk, which earned a displeased whine.

"No, I told you that you can have chocolate milk later sweetheart." Sapnap said sternly but softly, picking Karl up and placing him in the chair.

Karl huffed and began to angrily eat hsi food. Sapnap sighed and shook his head.

"You're always so sassy after your naps." He teased, making Karl furrow his eyebrows.

"Enough now. Eat nicely." Sapnap said.

Karl reluctantly complied and ate his food nicely. Once finished he frowned before drinking the milk he was given.

"See, that wasn't so bad baby." Sapnap chuckled, putting the dishes in the sink for later.

"We tuddle and watch movies now dada?" Karl almost whispered.

"Of course little one." Sapnap smiled, picking Karl up and carrying him to the couch.

They got settled nicely. Sapnap laid on the couch, while Karl laid on top of him. Sapnap pulled a blanket over them, handing Karl the remote to pick a movie.

And of course Karl picked Ratatouille.

As the watched the film, Karl slowly began to fall asleep, nuzzling into Sapnap's chest more.

"I wuv you dada." He mumbled quietly.

"I love you too little one." Sapnap smiled.

-----------------------------------
Yay, cute age regression fluff. I just like, love the thought of Karl and Sapnap curled up on the couch watching Disney movies everytime they meet up.