30.

Louis' POV
Since I didn't have a car, I had to bolt as fast as I could. I ran out of the stadium, pushing past fans as I went. Some tried stopping me, but others cleared a pathway for me to run through. There was one place I needed to get to, and that was the airport.

The airport was maybe a five minute drive, so it'd take me about fifteen minutes to run to the airport. If I continued running, I'd make it in time. Hopefully.

I used all my strength as my legs carried me down the streets to the airport, not stopping the pace.

When I finally arrived, I was praying that her flight didn't take off yet. I raced inside the building, pushing through even more people, in hopes of finding her.

Running up to the security guard, he stopped me. "Where do you think you're going?"

"I-I have to stop a girl I love from boarding a plane to London." I said quickly, out of breath.

The guard gave me a suspicious look, but decided to step aside, letting me pass through the gates.

Okay, next step is to find her.

Avery's POV
Danielle and I walked through the airport of Michigan, preparing to board our flight to back home in London.

Man, was I glad that she was coming back with me. As much as I know she would've loved to stay on tour, she still chose to come back to London with me.

The guys still had about seven months left of the tour, so that would give me some time to myself and Danielle back home.

Danielle and I were preparing to pass through the gates to head to board the plane, and I heard someone call my name. "Avery!"

I spun around, looking at the person who shouted my name throughout the airport. Louis was running up to me, out of breath. "Don't get on that plane to London."

I felt my body tense up, as I fought to fight back tears. Why would he come here? "Louis, what do you think you're doing?"

"I'm trying to stop you from boarding that plane." Louis stood up straight, finally catching his breath.

"Why?" I felt my voice crack as I backed away from him, shaking my head. He frowned, looking down at the ground.

"Because..." He started to say, but cut himself off.

The lady on the announcement speaker spoke up through the airport. "Flight 135 will be taking off in five minutes."

"If you don't give me a good enough reason to stay, then I'm leaving, Louis." I wiped away at my teary eyes, not letting tears fall today. It killed me to hear his name come out of my mouth.

He stayed silent, which gave me my reason to turn around to face the lady at one of the desks, ready to take our tickets. Danielle bit her lip awkwardly, following close behind me. We both handed our tickets to the desk lady. "You two can board now." She said with a friendly smile. Dani and I nodded, picking up our belongings and heading towards the gate.

"Because I love you!" Louis suddenly shouted just when Danielle and I were about to walk through. I froze in my spot, my feet suddenly glued to the ground. Them three little words felt like a stab to the chest for me. "I always have."

I shook my head, not believing what was coming out of his mouth. If he really 'loved' me like he said he did, why did he have to go and have sex with another girl? Why would he go and drop the L bomb at a time like this when I was most vulnerable?

"No you don't." I said coldly, my back facing towards him. "Because if you did, you definitely wouldn't have cheated on me."

"A-Avery, I.." Louis spoke, his voice cracking. My eyes closed, feeling a tear slip down my cheek. I hated seeing, or even hearing Louis cry. It was terrible for me. Maybe, or maybe not, because I loved him too.

But, I had to stick to my guns. "Goodbye, Louis.." I said, my voice cracking again, indicating that I was close to breaking down.

I moved my feet again, stepping forward and walking through the gates fully with Danielle.

We both boarded the plane, and finally, I was going back home.

------------------------

Vote for Chapter 31.