3.

"Liam! Put me down!" I shouted as Liam carried me outside with me slung over his shoulder. I pounded on his back, laughing.

"Nope!" Liam shouted back. A split second later, Liam threw me back over his shoulder and into the water of the pool.

I splashed into the pool, coming back up to the surface. "You arse!" I said, looking up at a laughing Liam. The other lads were still inside, getting ready and putting on their swimsuits.

I saw Niall creep up behind Liam, giving me the sign telling me to be quiet. I acted like Niall wasn't there, smirking up at Liam. Then, Niall pushed Liam into the pool. Liam fell into the pool with a large splash, causing Niall and I to abrupt in laughter.

"Karma's a bitch, isn't it?" I asked Liam once he came to the surface. Liam playfully rolled his eyes at me, sticking his tongue out at me before looking up at Niall. "I thought we were friends!"

Niall shook his head, grinning cheekily. "No, mate. We're brothers."

I awe'd, smiling like a fool. Who didn't love Niam?

Niall backed up against the back door of the house, before running forward, cannonballing into the pool. "Cannonball!" He shouted before splashing into the water, causing small waves to abrupt in the pool.

"Onward!" I heard someone, who sounded like Louis, shout.

Then, Harry ran out the back door, with Louis on his back. "Here goes nothing." I heard Harry say. Then, Harry jumped into the pool, a laughing Louis on his back.

Once Harry landed in the water, I saw Louis let go of him, arising to the surface before Harry.

"Well that was fun." Louis grinned, looking at Harry. Harry playfully rolled his eyes, smiling as well.

"You weren't kidding when you told me these lads were crazy." I said to Liam, and he smirked, giving me an 'I told you so' look.

"Hey! We aren't crazy!" Louis said. Everything went silent, before Louis mumbled. "Okay maybe a little."

Then everyone laughed, including Louis.

I looked over at Louis, playfully rolling my eyes at the cheeky lad. He definitely was something, and he definitely had something special about him. I didn't realize after several moments that I was still keeping my gaze on Louis, and when he looked over at me, I quickly looked away. Even though I had been caught.

He smirked at me, shooting me a wink that I noticed out of the corner of my eye. Of course, that was causing my face to heat up. God dammit.

I felt someone sneak up behind me, and before I got the chance to turn around, Harry had picked me up from around my waist. "Harry!" I shouted, knowing damn well he was going to throw me in the water. "Yes?" He chuckled, looking up at me with an innocent look. "Put me down!"

"Well, if you insist." He said, and at first I thought he was going to actually put me down. But, he threw me into the water and I squealed, quickly covering my nose. I went underneath the water again, coming back to the surface to a laughing Harry. "Arse." I mumbled.

Louis' POV
Okay, I will admit it when I say this; Avery is very attractive. And no, I'm not saying that I have feelings for Avery. Especially because I literally just met her yesterday. Plus, she's Liam's little sister. There is no way in hell that Liam would ever let me date his younger sister. He wouldn't let anyone in the band date her, for that matter. He was going to protect that girl with all of his might.

Once we all headed inside after swimming around for a few hours, Avery said she was going to get a shower in the bathroom upstairs. So, she headed up the staircase, leaving the boys and I downstairs in the living room. We all changed out of our swim trunks one by one, hanging them outside on the clothes line. After that, we pretty much all changed into something more comfy, being sweatpants and a t-shirt.

"So, lads." Liam started to say, sitting on the couch. We all looked at him with a questioning look on our faces, even though I could already see where this was headed.

"Specifically Louis and Harry." Liam spoke, looking at Harry and I. I raised my eyebrows, glancing between Harry and Liam, wondering what I could've already possibly done wrong.

"Harry - I know how you act when you're interested in a girl. And you were acting that way around Avery today in the pool." Liam explained, looking at Harry, like he was studying his features.

Harry bit down on his lower lip, looking away from Liam's gaze. "Well, yeah, she's att-" Harry started to say, but Liam cut him off almost instantly. "No." Was all he said.

Harry looked down around everywhere in the room, except at Liam, who could've been almost shooting daggers at Harry with his eyes. Well, damn. I sure as hell expected this conversation to pop up soon enough.

Then, Liam's gaze turned to me. My eyes widened, bracing myself for what Liam was about to say.

"Louis - I saw the way you were looking at her today. I'm not blind or stupid." Liam said, and I looked away. Was I really looking at her in a certain way? Well, I did wink at her.. but what could that possibly mean?

"I guess you guys are picking up what I'm putting down. She's off limits. That's my little sister, and I will do everything in my power to keep her safe. Especially her heart. She's been hurt before. And I don't want to see it happen again." Liam said, looking towards the staircase to make sure Avery wasn't coming back downstairs yet.

His words kept ringing in my head.
She's off limits.

Louis & Harry's POV
Well, fuck.

-------------------------
Vote for Chapter 4.