24.

"She belongs to me," The boys sang into each of their microphones up on stage. Each of their voices was filled with passion as they sang the lyrics.

We were all at Madison Square Garden, and Danielle and I were watching the boys rehearse for tonight's concert. Dani and I were sitting down in the front row of the arena, cheering on the boys.

"That was great, boys!" Paul said from the seat next to us. He stood up, making his way out of the aisle and to the front of the stage. "You five are going to smash it tonight. Like always."

The boys cheered, pulling each other into a large group hug.

"Okay, lads. Run through a couple more songs then we'll head out to eat." Paul instructed, walking away from the stage and back to the seats.

The music started up, and the boys ran through each song on their setlist for the show, singing their hearts out.

*

Around 5:30, the boys wrapped up rehearsal.

"The tour bus is waiting outside around the back." Paul explained, and the boys grabbed their things. We made our way out back of the arena, seeing the tour bus we would all come to know for the next ten months.

The tour bus had came to the hotel this morning to pick us up, so once we packed all of our bags up and checked out of our rooms, we piled into the big tour bus.

I walked back onto the tour bus, and I was still mesmerized at how luxurious this bus was.

Everyone had already figured out bunking situations. Louis and I would be sharing one of the beds, Harry would stay in the bed above ours. Liam and Danielle had another one across from Louis and I's. Then, Niall and Zayn shared a bunk as well.

Another thing about the bus that amazed me was the bunks. The beds were not just comfortable, but also pretty roomy. I didn't expect them to be so comforting.

Our bags were stuffed each in a compartment next to the bunks, so we had a storage unit, too.

Everyone except Niall was sitting on the large U-shaped sofa, the bus driving towards the direction of a fast food restaurant.

Louis had his arm slung around my shoulder, the both of us leaning back on the sofa.

"We're coming up to a McDonalds in about ten minutes." Niall said, walking into the lounging area where we all were.

I felt my stomach rumble, since I haven't eaten breakfast or lunch. Louis chuckled beside me, "Hungry?"

I nodded sheepishly, before laughing.

About ten minutes later, we came across a McDonalds. Paul slipped on his sunglasses, pushing open the bus doors after we said our orders and he wrote them down.

"I'll be back. Stay outta trouble." Paul warned, walking off the tour bus and inside of the fast food restaurant.

The boys smirked, and I automatically knew they were up to something, and Paul hasn't even been gone for five minutes yet.

Zayn stood up, walking over to the compartment storage by his bunk bed, pulling the handle to open it. He dug through a few things, before pulling out several cans of silly string.

He tossed them to each of the boys, and they all stood up, walking over towards the bus door. Danielle and I exchanged confused looks, before turning our gazes back to the boys. They were hiding off to the side, out of sight from whoever was to walk through the door.

Several minutes later, I heard the door open, and all the guys turned their bodies, spraying the silly string all over who I assumed was Paul.

Paul groaned, and the guys stepped back, laughing their arses off, resulting in Dani and I laughing.

"I said to stay outta trouble!" Paul stepped inside, closing the door behind him. He came into view, silly string flung all over him as he was holding three closed McDonalds bags in his hands.

"You should know us by now, Pauly. When you tell us to stay out of trouble, we're clearly going to stir shit up." Harry laughed, and the guys walked back over to the sofa. Paul set the bags down on the sofa, before heading to the bathroom.

"Just wait, lads! I'll get you back!" Paul warned, closing the bathroom door behind him. The boys just laughed, digging into their food and throwing Danielle and I ours.

*

"Showtime, boys." Paul smiled, finally clear of silly string. We were back at Madison Square Garden, and the seats in the arena were filled with screaming and waiting fans.

The boys got their earpieces in, and each grabbed a microphone off the table. Louis turned to me, "How do I look?"

"Handsome as always." I grinned, and he leaned forward, placing his lips on mine.

"Good luck." I said softly as he pulled away.

"Thank you, love." Louis grinned cheekily, and then it was time. All five guys ran out onto the stage, causing the crowd to abrupt in high pitched screams that were deafening.

"Hello Madison Square Garden!" Liam shouted into the microphone, and the screams from thousands of girls were still going strong.

Danielle and I watched from backstage, both smiling at our boys. I could tell that she was just as proud of them as I was.

*

About an hour into the concert, Niall came to the side backstage, where Danielle and I were. He picked up his guitar, giving us a cheeky smile before heading back.

"This is one of my favorites off the new album, and I really want to dedicate it to a special person backstage." Louis spoke into his microphone. My eyes widened, realizing that he was talking about me.

"Avery?" Louis said once again, looking back where I was standing with Danielle. He walked over to me, reaching his hand out. I felt butterflies start to go crazy in my stomach.

Liam came over as well, standing in front of Danielle. "We would love to take two very special girls out on stage with us for this song."

Be brave, Avery. Be brave.

I reached my hand out, taking Louis' in mine. Danielle did the same with Liam, and the two lads guided us out onto the stage with the rest of the boys.

"And I also would like to dedicate this song to my lovely girlfriend back in London." Niall said as he started strumming his guitar, and I automatically recognized the song. Half A Heart.

Liam started singing, looking directly at Danielle with every word he sang.

I could only smile, knowing damn well that Danielle made Liam extremely happy. And that was one of the many reasons why I loved her to pieces. Another reason was because she had amazing fashion taste.

Louis' solo came on, and he turned my face so I would be looking at him. I looked up at him as he sang, biting my lip as I tried to hold back a large grin.

As soon as his solo ended, he lowered the microphone, leaning forward and kissing me again. I'll say; right then and there, I felt like probably the most special girl in the world.

It made me feel special that he did that right in front of thousands of people. Letting everyone know that I'm his and he's mine.

------------------------

Damn, this is longer than what I usually write. But hey, I'm not complaining.
Vote for Chapter 25!
-allie