2.

"Niall James! Stop kicking my bloody seat!" Liam groaned in the driver's side of my black Honda Civic. We had been on our way to Wolverhampton, and we were going to surprise Liam and I's parents. So, we kept it a secret from them that we were paying a quick visit.

"But I'm hungry and have to piss!" Niall complained in the backseat behind Liam, causing a giggle to escape from my lips.

"We can stop at a gas station a few miles ahead." Liam said, looking at Niall through the mirror. Niall cheered like a little kid, a huge grin plastered on his cheeky, adorable face.

There had only been five of us that were taking the trip to Wolverhampton. Liam, Harry, Niall, Louis, and I. Zayn decided to stay back in London. Since he just got off touring, he figured he would go visit his fiancé, Perrie, who had also just got done touring with the rest of Little Mix.

After driving another few miles, we came across a small gas station. We needed the gas anyways. Liam parked next to one of the gas pumps, and Niall jumped out of the car, throwing his hood up and putting on his sunglasses. He walked inside, heading directly for the nearest bathroom.

Liam put his hood up and glasses on as well, stepping out of the car so he could fill up the gas tank. I was hoping that the boys wouldn't get noticed by anyone. Screaming fans chasing my Honda was the last thing we all needed.

Niall came out several minutes later, looking as relieved as ever to have an empty bladder. He climbed back into the backseat of the car, a satisfied smile on his face. "I feel so much better."

Liam got back in after the gas was put in the tank, and started the engine back up. To satisfy Niall's hunger, as well as our own, we headed to the next McDonalds we came across.

"10 piece nugget, medium fry, and coke." Harry ordered as we went around the car to everyone to grab their orders.

"Big Mac, 10 piece nugget, chee-" Niall started to say, but Liam cut him off. "Don't order the whole menu, lad." Niall blushed. "Okay fine. Just a Big Mac and fries." He smiled sheepishly. He was so adorable it hurt.

When we pulled up to the window to pay and grab our food, Liam reached out the window, handing the girl the money. She had a look of pure shock on her face, and it was quite funny and adorable.

"Y-You're.." She stuttered, and Liam chuckled, a stupid grin on his face. "Liam Payne, yes."

Niall looked up at her through the back window, a small smirk playing on his face. When she noticed him staring, her cheeks lit up like red christmas lights. I found a Niall girl!

Niall leaned forward, his face next to Liam's. "Mate, give her my number." I heard him whisper, which caused me to giggle and playfully roll my eyes in the passenger seat. Liam looked back at Niall, giving him a questioning look, but giving in anyways.

He turned back to the stunned girl at the window. "Do you have a piece of paper, love?" He asked. I swear I could hear the girl's heart beating 1000 times a minute. She grabbed a piece of paper next to her on the counter, handing it down to Liam.

Liam handed it back to Niall, who took a pen out of his back pocket, jotting down some digits, signing his autograph, and handing it back to Liam. Liam playfully shook his head, handing it back to the girl.

She bit her lip, smiling once she saw what was on the slip of paper. "I'm trusting you not to leak my number, love." Niall said once he rolled down his window. She nodded with a smile. "I won't." Niall winked at her, before rolling his window back up.

The girl, who's nametag read Claudia, handed Liam our bags of food. Then, we were off and back onto the road.

*