23.

A seven hour flight with five other crazy boys could be quite crazy. I never realized this until I experienced it.

When we finally arrived at the airport in New York City, I was thankful as ever to finally be getting off this bloody airplane. My muscles were tensed and aching, considering I was sitting down most of the time during the flight.

In front of the airport there was tons of fans already waiting for the lads. They were crowded around the doors and even the black limo, practically blocking us from getting to the vehicle.

Paul helped us through the abundant amount of people, so a pathway was formed for us to pass through.

The eight of us all got into the limo, pulling away from the crowd of screaming fans.

"Okay," Paul spoke, turning in his seat to face us. "Ladies, very lovely to meet both of you."

Danielle and I gave Paul a smile, nodding a bit. "You too, Paul." I spoke up.

Paul smiled. "Anyways, boys, tomorrow night will be your first show to kick off the tour at Madison Square Garden. We're staying in a five star hotel close by near the arena. Harry and Niall - you two'll share a room. The couples will each share their own rooms. Zayn, you can share a room with Harry and Niall so you won't be by yourself."

Everyone nodded, the limo coming to a stop outside of the hotel in New York. We headed inside of the hotel, and Paul checked all of us into each of our rooms that we'd be staying in for the night.

The hotel was many stories high, and had many rooms within each floor. Our four rented rooms were on floor 11.

We all stepped into the elevator, and right before Paul was about to hit the 11 button, Harry and Louis pressed every button; just like in the movie, Elf.

"Louis! Harry!" Paul groaned, throwing his head back. I playfully rolled my eyes, leaning against the wall. This was going to be awhile.

We passed through each of the 35 floors very slowly. Louis and Harry both had proud smiles on their faces, even though Paul was banging his head against the wall impatiently.

Finally, we came back down to floor 11, and the doors opened. The hallways were empty, considering it was almost 10:00 at night. We all stepped out of the elevator, heading down the semi-long hallway and finding each of our rooms.

"Get some sleep, guys. Tomorrow early afternoon you boys have a soundcheck to help warm up for the concert and to make sure everything's set up right. We're heading off to the arena around 3. Concert starts at 7." Paul instructed, before heading off into his own room.

Everyone else dispersed into different rooms. Louis and I set our bags down on the floor in front of the bed, both collapsing on the bed.

"Traveling can be so exhausting." Louis mumbled into the sheets. I chuckled, turning on my side to face him.

"How long will we be staying here?" I asked, gently rubbing his back as he laid on his stomach.

He shrugged. "We usually perform one night, then have the next day off to ourselves. So I'm assuming that's what's happening."

I nodded. "We should go do some sightseeing around the city since we'll have free time."

Louis turned his head to face me, looking over at me. "I wouldn't see why not. Just hopefully I don't get spotted." He chuckled.

I pouted, almost forgetting for a second that he was indeed a world famous pop-star that got noticed pretty much everywhere he went. "We don't ha-"

"I want to." Louis cut me off, before smiling. I bit my lip, but hesitantly nodded. "Okay.."

Louis smiled, flipping over so he was laying on his back. "We should get some sleep. Big day tomorrow."

I nodded, swinging my legs over the side of the bed before standing up. "I'm going to grab a quick shower. Then I'll be in."

"Okay, lovely." Louis smiled tiredly, slowly getting up from the bed and walking over to his bag to grab some sweatpants to sleep in.

Grabbing a pair of pajamas, I headed into the bathroom that was in the hotel room, shutting and locking the door behind me. Turning on the water, I stripped myself from my clothes, letting them fall to the ground.

I stepped into the shower, letting the warm water take over. After being in that plane for a long duration of time, it felt nice to finally shower and relax.

It was still hard to believe that I was on tour with the boys and Danielle now. I thought that I would have to go the full ten months without seeing Louis. It would suck, but it'd be something I would have to deal with.

I came back to realization, still feeling the warm water on me. I quickly washed my body and hair, before turning off the water and stepping out.

Drying myself off quickly, I got dressed in my pajamas; which was just batman pajama shorts, and one of Louis' shirts, which was especially baggy on me.

I did my refreshening up in the bathroom, washing my teeth, face, brushing my hair, and all that jazz. Then, I headed back into the room, seeing a fast asleep shirtless Louis laying down underneath the covers.

Lifting the covers up, I slid under them, getting comfortable. Louis shifted, turning on his side to face me.

"Goodnight, Avery," Louis mumbled tiredly, not opening his eyes as he wrapped an arm around me.

"Goodnight, Lou." I smiled softly, closing my eyes and slowly falling asleep.

--------------------

Guysss, motivate me to write more! Vote for Chapter 24.
-allie