10.

I woke up with someone's arm slung gently around the side of my waist. I turned my head, seeing a sleeping Louis laying next to me.

I smiled a bit, closing my eyes again. If only we could stay like this forever. It'd be completely fine with me.

Louis' eyes opened, blinking a few times to adjust to the light. I reopened mine, looking up at him.

"Well hello down there." He chuckled, looking down at me and propping himself up on his elbow. I smiled tiredly. "Hello up there."

Louis smiled, not saying anything as he stared down at me. I studied his facial features. His eyes, his cheekbones, his lips. Everything about him was perfect beyond belief.

I had noticed that Louis slowly begun to lean down, keeping his eyes fixed with mine. This took me by complete surprise. Was this really about to happen out of the public eye? This couldn't be an act. No, not this.

When Louis' lips brushed mine, we heard someone clear their throat. Louis quickly pulled away, looking over by the tent door.

God dammit. Right when we were about to kiss, too.

Niall was looking through the fish-net screen on the door of the tent. He smiled sheepishly, "Hey, uh, we're packing up."

Louis nodded, sitting up in the tent. I sighed quietly, sitting up as well. I gathered the blankets and pillows, carrying them out of the tent.

"I won't tell Liam about what I just saw, don't worry." Niall whispered in my ear. My face heated up, looking down at the blankets in my hands. "We were about to kiss until you interrupted." I muttered quietly.

"Sorry about that." Niall chuckled, walking back over to his tent, starting to take it down with the help of Claudia.

"God damn cock-blocks, man." Louis mumbled, starting to fold the tent up. I laughed a bit, packing the blankets and pillows in the bag that Liam had brought along.

I folded up the chairs, placing them in their carry bags. Once everything was finally packed up, we had headed back to the car, throwing everything into the trunk and driving back towards the flat.

*

"Love, can I ask you something?" Louis asked, walking into my bedroom as I was straightening my room up. "Yeah?"

"Can I take you somewhere tonight?" He asked nervously, biting his lip.

"Like a date?" I questioned, surprised. He nodded sheepishly, his cheeks turning a slight tint of red.

I smiled, nodding. "Of course, Lou."

"It'd be good for the paparazzi situation, too." He chuckled, playfully rolling his eyes. I nodded, sighing. "Yeah. Got to love the paparazzi." I said sarcastically.

"Do I have to dress fancy?" I asked, looking across the room at Louis. He shrugged, before shaking his head. "Nothing fancy just yet, love. Just something simple."

I smiled softly, nodding. He shot me a wink, turning on his heel and walking out of the room. "Be ready at 5!"

I looked at the clock. 2:30. Okay. I can do this. I can do this. I couldn't believe I was going on a date with Louis Tomlinson oh my god.

While rummaging through my closet, I heard someone knock on the side of the door, standing in the doorway. I turned my head as I pulled out one of my shirts, seeing Harry.

"Hey." He coughed, his hands in his pockets awkwardly. "Hey Harry, what's up?"

"Nothing, nothing. Are you doing anything tonight?" Harry questioned, looking at the clothing item in my hands as if he was trying to avoid my gaze. I nodded slowly, biting my lip. God this was awkward. Why was this so awkward?

"I'm going out with Louis tonight." I answered quietly, pulling out a pair of black shorts.

"Oh." Harry simply replied, looking down. "Why do you ask?"

He shrugged. "Eh. No big deal. It doesn't matter." He muttered, turning to walk out of the room.

"Harry!" I said quickly, and he froze, his back to me. "What's wrong?" I asked softly.

He shook his head. "I was just going to ask if you wanted to do something tonight. But it doesn't matter. Maybe another time."

I frowned, feeling bad. Harry was sweet, don't get me wrong. Liam's words rang through my head about Harry liking me. God, I hated hurting people.

"How's tomorrow night?" I suggested a bit too quickly, and gulped when the words slipped from my mouth. He turned around a bit, looking at me. "You sure?"

Too late to turn back now. "Y-Yeah. We can hang out tomorrow, promise."

That caused him to smile a bit, nodding. "That sounds great."

"Can't wait.." I said in the most enthusiastic voice possible. "Me either. How's tomorrow around 6:30?"

I nodded. That should work, I assume. He grinned bigger. "I'll see you then, love." He winked at me, before turning and walking out of my room.

I stood there, dumbfounded. So I was hanging out with Harry tomorrow. What did I just get myself into?

I shook the thoughts from my head, continuing to get ready for Louis and I's date this evening.

I grabbed a quick shower at first. Then, I got dressed in a black and white striped shirt that was over the shoulder. I slipped into my black shorts, slipping on my black vans as well. I let my hair fall into it's natural wavy state, putting a tiny bit of makeup on; which just consisted of concealer, eyeliner, and mascara.

After finally finishing getting ready, I looked down at my phone, seeing the time. 4:57. Perfect timing.

I walked downstairs, seeing Louis sitting on the living room couch. Once he saw me, he hopped up. "Ready to go, love?"

"Ready as I'll ever be." I smiled, looking over at a sad faced Harry who was sitting on the sofa. I shot him an apologetic smile.

Louis and I headed out of the house, and to my car. He had decided to drive to the mystery destination, since it was a surprise. And he refused to tell me where we had been going.

But, I was surprisingly okay with that. As long as I got to spend time with Louis.

------------------

Vote for Chapter 11.

I honestly didn't think I'd continue with this story at first. But I'm starting to like it, so I'm gonna continue it.