"He's not going to kill him, is he?" Inanna asked Luther.

"He is" Five said.

"Him?" Luther chuckled pointing at older Five as they followed him down the steps. "He's gonna kill you?" Luther pointed to Five. "Yeah, right. That's ridiculous".

"You know, you're a terrible liar, Luther. You're a worse liar than you are a spotter" Five said.

"Okay, whose fault is that?" Luther asked. "What good is having spotter if you won't even listen to him?" Luther asked.

"So you admit you're conspiring against me?" Five asked, whispering as he leaned towards his brother.

"Do... do you admit that you're suffering from paradox psychosis?" Luther asked.

"All I'm suffering from is bracing clarity about you and your murderous intentions" Five scratched at his sweater.

"Look, it's not like he's gonna 'kill you' kill you. He just wants to kill a, um... version of you" Luther said.

"What? How does that make it any bett-".

"But I am that version of me" Five argued.

"Hey, I don't love it, either, but he's actually got a pretty good plan" Luther said gesturing to older Five who continued leading them to the Grassy Knoll.

"What? The one where you guys off me and then jump to 2019 to save the world?" Five asked. Five pushed the palm of his hand against his forehead as he leaned his head back uncomfortably.

"Yeah" Luther nodded, his brows furrowed, realising that Five already knew older Five's plan. "Wait, how did you know that?" Luther asked.

"Because I'm him, and that is exactly what I would do if I were trying to kill me!" Five said, his voice raising as he pulled himself away from Inanna's hold.

"Okay, all I know is we've got one Five too many, and you're the one acting like a maniac" Luther argued.

"Maniac?" Five repeated. "Luther, you have seen nothing. If you want a maniac, I will show you maniac" Five threatened, spitting out his words.

"Oh my God" Inanna mumbled. Although Inanna was against older Five killing her Five, Luther was right, Five was the only one seemingly being affected by the paradox psychosis.

Five walked ahead of Luther and Inanna. "Okay, as your spotter. I think the best thing I can do for you right now is put you out of your misery".

"Okay, Luther. Listen" Five turned to his brother grabbing his arms as they came to a stop. "I know your feeble mind only responds to age and authority, so listen very closely. Yet again, you are experiencing daddy issues" Five poked Luther's chest as he let go of his arms. "This time with your own brother which honestly is making me a bit crazy. But remember this: I'm 14 days older than him. I have seniority here. So it is me you should be listening to, Luther" Five pointed at himself with his thumbs. "I'm the daddy here!" Five shouted.

"What the actual hell?" Inanna muttered, holding in her laugh as she glanced around at the people who were getting on with their lives, all of them staring at Five after his outburst.

"How's it going?" Luther nodded at two women as they passed them, forcing out a laugh which died down the second he looked at Five again.

Luther put his hand on Five's back as he crouched down to his height. "Five, please, you're being unseemly" Luther said as they continued following older Five. "Look at you".

"I admit there is a possibility that I may not be in my fully right mind right now" Five muttered straightening his blazer.

"Okay, good" Luther nodded.