--

Relax Anne, I told myself, She's your girlfriend, why are you so nervous? I sighed, and racked my brain with possible scenarios.

"Hey, bam," Rosie greeted, a smile on her face.

No word came out of my mouth, and I just stared into icey-blue eyes, lost in the depths of them. Her eyes had an everlasting grip on me, it was as if I could feel arms tightening around me, making me feel warm, her eyes made me feel like she wouldn't leave, like she would be there forever.

"Rosie!" I exclaimed happily, finally getting out of my trance.

I ran over to her and gave her a huge hug, I started to feel a little weezy, but I ignored it.

"That's it? All I get is for you to yell my name?" she teased.

I laughed, pulling away from her slightly, "I missed you so much," I declared, pecking her lips.

That's when pain took over, my weeziness had gotten out of control, just pure pain coursing through my body. I've felt this before, many times before, it was hard not to recognize it. Green Kryptonite, the only thing that could physically cause me pain.

As I fell to the ground, I groaned, looking over at Rosie, trying to figure out where the Kryptonite was, and I finally spotted it, a cross that hung from a chain around her neck. It was made of Kryptonite.

Seconds later, Cora is by my side, a worried expression on her face. But she knew what was going on, she had seen me like this times before. "Is it Kryptonite?" she asked softly, not letting Rosie hear.

"Yeah," I gasped out.

In the distance, I could hear Rosie talking, but that was in the back of my mind. All I could concentrate on was Cora and the pain.

"Where is it Anna?" Cora asked me, getting my face between her palms, making me look at her.

"Rosie's necklace," I gasped out, gripping my body.

Cora sprang up, and pushed Rosie away, far away, or at least, enough for me to get back on my feet. "What is it bam?" Rosie asked, almost in a yell.

The lie, I always told the lie, might as well say it again, "It's your necklace, the green stones, I'm allergic to them, it's really weird," I said, a frown on my lips.

"I am so sorry!" Rosie exclaimed.

I smiled slightly, "It's okay hun," I replied.

--

Catrina, who I like to call Skanky Pants, is the most fugly bitch in whole world, I hate her with a passion.

I've known her since kindergarten and ever since Alexis Long moved here, she's been such a queen bee, she's the most popular, yet dumbest chick in our school, and she thinks she's dating Matt. I swear, it's like she owns the fucking school, she's like Regina from the movie 'Mean Girls', horrible.

She hates me because ever since we stopped being friends, I got closer to Rosie, and she made this stupid vow ever since to ruin my life. So, she tried to take all the chances I had with Rosie away from me, but she failed. She pretended to be lesbian to get the attention Rosie and I was getting. And she is disgusted by the fact that I'm gay, correction bi-sexual.

I was currently in gym class with Cora standing by my side and I smirked. Cora and I always found away to make Catrina look like a little pansy, of course, she is one, because she's a skanky girl who won't catch a fucking ball. So in dodge ball, Cora and I aim for her face, the 'oh so precious part of her body'. I laughed as she tried to swat away the ball, Cora laughing along with me.

The bell rang, signaling we had ten minutes to take a short shower, and change. I walked to the locker room and undressed myself, putting my gym clothes in my locker and closing it and then resting my clean clothes in one of the unused lockers, I didn't bother to lock it up.

I wrapped a towel around myself and then walked over to the showers, putting my towel on the little hanger and turning on the water.

After my short shower I did my best to dry myself up and wrapped the towel around myself, walking over to my locker. I opened the unused locker where my clothes were, but they weren't there. My eyes widened in alarm.

There weren't many people in the locker room now and I looked around frantically for my clothes, gripping my towel rightly.

"Damn it," I muttered under my breath.

I spotted my clothes as I walked by the locker room doors, they were sitting on the far right hand garbage can, which means I have to step out of the locker room to get them.

As soon as I walked out of the locker room, I see Catrina and the rest of gym class standing there, staring at me; Rosie staring at me with complete shock on her face, but at the same time pure approval and Cora staring at me with wide eyes.

"Stay away from Rosie, bitch, or your pride won't be the only thing you lose," she spat with a nasty look.

That's when Cora ran over to me with my clothes in her hand, handing them to me and pushing me into the locker, I gripped my towel, making sure it didn't fall. I quickly changed and brushed my hair, getting out of the locker room with Cora right next to me. We avoided the class, but I could see a very pissed off Rosie talking to Catrina.

Mr. Nielsen, our gym teacher walks over to Cora and I; and started talking to me, but I wasn't focused on his words. I was focused on Rosie and Catrina's conversation. Even though it would have been impossible for me to have heard them, as I was very far away from them, I could hear them, clearly, extremely well, and I could hear the whispers from the people surrounding Rosie and Catrina.

That's when I realized I had some kind of super hearing, and my eyes widened.