|26| 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚒𝚛

Start bij het begin

Harper reached into her quiver, taking out a special arrow that she dosed in Kory's flame. They watched how the arrowhead lit up, a flame coating it before the archer notched the flaming arrow and sent it soaring. 

Harper's smile widened as she lowered her bow, the machine exploded into a huge ball of fire as the flames lit up their faces.

Dick made his way to her side as he nodded at the control station where Crane must've been. She saluted Kory who understood what their plan was and made her way towards her sister who was fighting with Conner.

 She saluted Kory who understood what their plan was and made her way towards her sister who was fighting with Conner

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Ryder sent another man flying before spinning around and releasing an arrow in his crossbow, impaling his last victim.

He saw Kory and Blackfire teaming while he found Conner who was staring very blatantly at the other Tamaranian.

" That makes two of us huh." Ryder huffed out a chuckle as Conner glanced over at him.

" What?" The superboy mumbled, Ryder raised his brow at Blackfire. He saw the young super's eyes widened as he rapidly shook his head.

" No,no no " He denied. Ryder smirked , patting his back.

" The longer you deny it, the realer it gets. Don't worry, they're charming." Ryder jestered. Their attention drew back to the sisters as they knocked out their opponents. Ryder caught a glimpse of another two approaching as Blackfire spoke to her sister.

The two nodded to one another silently before Conner used his speed to slam into one of them, sending him across the floor while Ryder threw a dagger strapped to his thigh, courtesy of his younger sister. He watched as the man collapsed to the floor in a heap as the two sisters turned around, seeing them approach.

Ryder inclined his head towards Blackfire when Conner met his suggestive stare. The young boy took the hint and united with Krypto who was then joined by the Tamaranian.

" I see what you're doing?"

Ryder raised his brow as Kory smiled up at him. " They make a nice pair don't you think? " He said while she smirked lightly.

" I know who else would make a nice pair." Her eyes sparkled and Ryder could've sworn he felt his knees buckle.

" Is that your way of asking me out Kory Anders?" He mused as she turned to look ahead of her, her tone just as amused.

" Well then." He said as he reached down to lightly hold her wrist, tugging her to his side as her hand came up to his chest." When this is all over, will you Ms Koriand'r go on a proper date with me?"

Her smile was blinding as she nodded gently. " It would be a pleasure Mr Phoenix."she placed a fleeting kiss to his cheek before she separated from him, making her way towards her sister.