(CHAPTER SIX.) (NEW BEGINNINGS, PART TWO.)

Start from the beginning

Lincoln: a white Phoenix with dark blue eyes.

Bobby now realized, that the man in front of him, was in fact his long lost and dear friend, that he called him, his elder brother, Bobby had tears and hug lincoln closely, In fear of losing lincoln once again.

lincoln had returned the hug, both Lincoln and Bobby were happy to be reunited once again, Bobby simply cried on lincoln's chest, while lincoln simply smiled and was patting on Bobby's back, helping to calm his heavy heart.

The rest of the family were happy to see Both lincoln and Bobby hugging each other, the parents and sisters were very happy to see both lincoln and Bobby reunited once again.

both lori and leni had tears falling from their eyes, caused by a emotional heart, that both had, the rest of the older sisters, had smiled and were very happy as well.

The five younger ones, though they don't know very well about both lincoln and Bobby's relationship, beside of Bobby, ronnie anne and clyde speaking to them about lincoln from time to time.

were as happy as the other older sisters, they smiled and were happy to see the reunion between Lincoln and Bobby as well.

Lori even took a picture of both lincoln and Bobby hugging together with her phone, and was truly happy as the others.

When both lincoln and Bobby had separated from the hug, both had asked many questions to lincoln, in hopes of understanding what had happened to the young man with white hair.

Bobby: what happened to you all these years, were did you go, how you Disappeared, did something really bad had happened to you, did someone Kidnap you, why you have a scar on the middle of your face!

Lincoln placed both of his hands on Bobby's shoulders, and responded back in a much more calm state.

Lincoln: settle down Bobby, I know you have several questions to ask me, and you deserve to know, but there's a lot I can't tell you, not yet anyway, just calm down and take deep nose breathing and release from the mouth.

Bobby: how, how can I be calm, you disappeared from the face of the earth, without a short trace, we all thought that we may never see you again, and even thought that you were dead, and here you are, just out of nowhere and telling me to calm down like is was nothing at all!

Lincoln: I know Bobby, but panicking and over thinking yourself so much, isn't good for you or anyone at all, just don't think about everything right now, just focus on one thing at the time, clear your mind and be calm.

Bobby did what lincoln had told him, he token nose breathing and calm himself, Bobby cleared his thoughtful mind and regain himself, when Bobby was in a much calmer state, he responded back to lincoln.

Bobby: ok, first question, happened you, and where were you all this time?

Lincoln was somewhat hesitant to respond back, but could not leave Bobby in the dark, he responded back the best that lincoln could manage to explain to Bobby, without bringing dark and bitter memories, to himself.

Lincoln: It's a long and very Miserable story, I understand, that you what to know everything that had happened to me, but a lot of it, I don't what to talk about, I'm sorry Bobby.

Bobby: It's ok lincoln, Lori told me everything on the phone, except for the part about you being here, she said that there was someone that I needed to see, and oh boy, was lori really right about this.

Lori: I had to make it a surprise, because I was worried that Bobby wouldn't believe me if I told him about you being back home again, i thought that this way was the best course of action to do, I hope i didn't make things awkward between the both of you, i was only trying to help?