"Were you writing songs?"

"That and I also had some pending assignments." He sipped on his coffee. He looked more awake now, "Why were you shouting then?"

"Ah-" She nervously laughed. Her cheeks got pink. She puffed the air out of her mouth and gently tapped her cheeks.

"You're too dramatic you know?"

"And you are Gay."

"Yah! I am straight as a stick!!" Yoongi immediately defended.

"Oh really?" She raised a questioning eyebrow at him.

"Yes really." He furrowed his eyebrows and looked away.

Jiah groaned and threw her head on the headstand of the couch

Jiah groaned and threw her head on the headstand of the couch. "IthinkicaughtfeelingsforJungkook."

"What? Sorry I don't speak Hebrew."

Jiah took a deep breath. Her face was now almost a tomato, "I think I have caught feelings for Jungkook."

Yoongi's eyes slightly widened as he stopped sipping his half-empty americano, "The one whom you had kissed? Oh my god! How did this happen??"

"I don't know!! Everything happened so fast. The whole day his presence gave me weird feelings until I accepted I took to liking that guy." She repeatedly banged her head on the cushion.

"Did you tell him?"

"Here's where complication starts..." She explained everything she had told Jungkook at Taehyung's house. "I don't think he likes me now."

"How can you say that? You never spoke to him about your feelings... besides he never objected when you kissed him."

"But still..." she pouted. "I don't know. How will I tell him?"

"Give him hints that you like him. Let him take the pace."

"He is an idiot. He won't get it."

"He is the class topper." Yoongi reminded.

"He is intelligent but when it comes to girls he is a tube light."

Yoongi slightly laughed at her choice of words. "Come here." He opened his arms. Jiah scooted closer and rested her head on his chest. He hugged her and patted her hair. She seemingly relaxed in his arms. "Don't be too hard on yourself. As you had described him I think there is a chance he likes you too. Just sort out your feelings clearly and talk with him."

Jiah nodded and stayed in that position for some more minutes until he spoke up, "What about Justin?"

She pulled away and saw Yoongi smirking, "I love him. I am ready to marry him but Jungkook is different. He is innocent and shy. He is such a childish boy. That smile... I can watch that for the rest of my life." She dreamily went on praising Jungkook until Yoongi shook his head and went back to his room without her realization.