Obito/Tobi x Reader

Start from the beginning

"The pillow has your boobs in its face. Now Tobi is sad because he does not get booby face like pillow." He pouted and you gasped.

"Wait what? I thought you were dating deidara." You said. Tobi gasped appalled.

"NO TOBI IS NOT DATING THAT MASTERBATING MOUTH FREAK!!!" He screeched. Deidara heard.

"Un." He groaned frustratedly.

"Your not?"

"No! Tobi is straight! Tobi likes titties! Tobi likes pussy! Tobi. Is. STRAIGHT!!!" He ranted.

"Tobi!" You reprimanded him for his language. He was such a child you would've never guessed you'd hear that from him.

"Tobi isn't sorry. Tobi likes pussy and Tobi will never take it back." He said stubbornly.

"Fine."

"Tobi wants your pussy, in fact." He giggled. You could nearly see the blush through his mask.

You gasped loudly and your eyes widened. You were speechless. You had no idea how to respond to that because nobody you actually kinda liked like Tobi had ever taken interest in you like this- at all for that matter.

"So... what Tobi is trying to get across is... uh, is (y/n) down to fuck?"

"Uh... I-I-I d-dunno." You mumbled.

"Shut the hell up. I was only asking to be polite hoping you'd make the right choice. You didn't, but we were gonna fuck either way." Tobi said in that odd deep voice you had heard hints of in his laugh earlier.

"Tobi why do you sound so weird?" You muttered under your breath. He grabbed your shoulder and pushed you against the wall. He hovered over you, holding onto your neck with one hand, and whispered into your ear, "Call me Obito." He said in his husky voice you were not yet used to, but it was really hot.

Right then he took his mask off. You saw his face for the first time. He had short brown hair and one side of his face was completely covered with scars. He had one a sharingan as well as a rinnegan. His sharp jaw line was perfect and he was the hottest guy you'd ever seen.

"Ok." You whispered back and he kissed your neck violently. To make sure you wouldn't try to pull away, he held a kunai on, threatening to push it into your flesh if you moved.

Your heart pounded. Not because of your fear for your life, but for your nervousness and pleasure Obito was giving you, and he hadn't even started yet.

#virgin4life

He pulled away from your neck and bit your skin roughly causing you to moan in pain and pleasure.

"Yes. Let daddy hear you." He bit his lip in attraction.

After he said than he began to play with your tits, bouncing them up and down as he took your shirt off.

"Damn, your sexy." He breathed.

He kissed down your neck and made hickeys everywhere he could where the bra was not covering the skin.

He moved down and moved the shirt and skirt out of the way and he kissed your hips as he slid your skirt off. He created a pattern of purple and yellow and red bruises from your hips, up your sides and breasts, to your neck.

He grabbed a fist full of your hair and pressed it to the wall so you couldn't move any farther away as his lips crashed into yours. Right away he begged hopelessly for entrance as he licked your lips. When you denied it he got frustrated and forced his way into your mouth. His tongue licked the tip of yours and he bit your lip roughly, causing you to taste the blood.