The world then started to collapse and reassemble. At the end of it, they are standing in a dockyard full of people and shipgirls. And one of them is Bismarck.

Chancellor: I thank you all for coming to this momentous occasion. We are here today to witness the launch of one of our most powerful ships. KMS Tirpitz of the Bismarck class.

As the speech continued, Bismarck was chatting with her friend. A researcher and the one she first met when she was born.

Erika: How are you feeling, Bismarck?

(F) Bismarck: Nervous. It's my first time being an older Schwester.

Erika: Don't worry, she's going to love you. It's not like you will neglect her and send her over to the Arctic.

(F) Bismarck: It's just.... I will protect my Schwester with my life. I'm worried that if I worry about her too much, I will become a burden rather than doing my duty. Or worse.... Since I'm the pride of the fleet, I will be a guaranteed target.

Erika: Don't say things like that. You are the most powerful battleship in the Kriegsmarine. And you won't be fighting alone. You have teasing Eugen.

(F) Bismarck: Oh please, she barely fazes me at this point.

Erika: Well, it's time.

(F) Bismarck: Is this how every shipgirl feels meeting their Schwester?

Erika: Hush, everyone feels nervous every time they meet their Schwester.

(F) Bismarck: I can only imagine Hipper's reaction.

Erika: Believe it or not, she actually loves her sister. Every time she gets intoxicated, she would tell me she wouldn't trade her for anything in the world. She loves her sister despite being jealous of her ahem.... Assets.

(F) Bismarck: Her attitude doesn't reflect that.

Erika: What can you do? She's a tsun.

Marine: Who goes there?

(F) Bismarck: Someone who outranks you, soldier.

Marine: Ah, lord Bismarck. Come in. She's waiting for you.

Erika looks at Bismarck and gives her a pat on the back.

Erika: Stop being a p**sy!

She then pushed Bismarck into the infirmary.

*slam*

(F) Tirpitz: Who is it?

(F) Bismarck: *nervously* I-it's B-bismarck. I'm your sister Bismarck.

(F) Tirpitz: You look more beautiful than I imagined.

The others watched their small-time interaction while Enty was eating a bar of snic- I mean ration bars.

Eugen: I am curious Bismarck. What was your reaction when first meeting your Schwester?

Bismarck: To be honest.... I don't really remember.

Wales: That's just depressing.

Enterprise: Even I remember my first meeting with my sisters.

Bismarck: Like you were always so burdened by carrying a nation and a mountain's worth of paperwork.💢💢💢

(F) Bismarck: Ummm.... Thank you.

(F) Tirpitz: Would you like to walk with me? Schwester.

Bismarck looked at Erika, who gave her a thumbs up.

5 minutes later

Bismarck is walking with her sister and showing her around the base. Tirpitz is giving her sister a cold look which only adds to her anxiety.