Part 13: Euphoria

|{Nate Brown}|

Ronny never showed up that night.
I waited and waited and waited and he was nowhere to be found, neither was he answering his calls. Needless to say I was mad as hel.

It wasn't until the next day that he called and explained that his kid had gotten sick and he had to go help his baby mama take care of her.

"Let me make it up to you, I'm pulling up right now." He promised.

When Ronny got to my apartment, i immediately pushed him against the wall inside the door and kissed him, tongue licking its way easily into his mouth. It was less than a minute or two before i could feel him growing hard against me, hearing him moan loudly into my mouth turned me on even more. I been wanting this nigga for so long, and fuck if I was gon waste any more time.

"That feels good," he moaned as i sucked on his neck.

Somehow we ended up on my bed naked, in record time, my right hand was between his legs and my wet finger pushed into his ass. My cell phone phone rang all of a sudden and it momentarily distracted me. I glanced at the screen. Drew.

"Shit," I muttered.

"Don't answer it," Ronny growled.

I ignored the phone and returned to making out with Ron who was far gone in ecstasy land it seemed. A minute later, the phone rang again.

I let out a frustrated sigh. "I gotta answer it or he'll just keep calling back."

"Whatever," Ronny mumbled and rolled off me.

I grabbed the phone from the nightstand and answered it. "Yo, wassup? This not a good time."

"Nathan!" Drew cried.

I was instantly on my feet, worry gripping my chest, "What's wrong, Drew?" I asked my sobbing friend over the phone.

"It's...my! He... ummm... i...!" he managed through wracking sobs. "He was... please can you... come... get me?"

"Drew, calm down. Listen, I'll be right there, okay? I have your location I'll just use it to get to you aight?"

"Hurry, Nate. Please!"

"I'm on my way." I hung up the phone and sighed. I rolled over and looked at my Ronny.

"What's wrong with your friend? Is he alright?" he asked.

"Ion know, but I gotta go. You gon wait for me?"

Ronny nodded.

"Aight see you in a bit," I kissed him and quickly got dressed and ran out the house.

As I drove like a crazy person to Drew's job I wondered what was wrong with him, my mind played out all sorts of crazy scenarios. I had to take a quick look under my seat to make sure I had my glock with me incase it was that kinda party.

Drew was sitting on the front porch steps of the restaurant when I pulled up. I parked in front and sat down next to him. He had his face buried in his hands. I put my arm around him and he laid his head on my shoulder.

"What happened, Drew?" I asked.

"I can't...can we go? Please." Drew started sobbing. I tightened my grip on his shoulder.

"It's aight. We'll talk later, come on let's get you home."

Drew sniffled and nodded. He wiped his running nose on the sleeve of the long baggy sweater he wore over his uniform, it was so long it looked like a bellow the knee type dress.