Part 9: Turns

|{Nathan Brown}|

"Good to see you too."

"Don't fuck with me Marlo."

Marlo rolled his eyes. "Im not back for you if that's why you're acting this way. I can come back home can't I? You're not the mayor the last time I checked."

This nigga is saying that shit all smug like he did something. "The last time I checked you fucked all ma friends, fucked a kingpin old enough to be your father, and skipped town on some bullshit." I scoffed angrily. "Same you who hit me up last month talmbout 'I miss you and I wanna fix things', that was you right? I wasn't tripping?"

"Get over yourself Nate. That was so last month, I've long moved on."

"Good." I gulped my drink in one go and made my way outside.

I hate how easily Marlo got under my skin bro, that shit aggravating. After all the shit he put me through, after all the heartache and embarrassment he caused me. He still got under my skin without effort. Hoe ass nigga.

I'm outside fuming, walking to ma car. This nigga showed up and fucked up ma entire night in seconds. "Fuck!" I spat viciously.

"Nate hold up." I heard Marlo call from behind me.

"You gotta be fucking kidding me." I muttered to myself.

"Come on, one minute. Please."

Begrudgingly I halted and turned around. "What?"

Marlo glided over, closer than necessary. I guess personal space ain't a thing no more.

"Are you alright? You seemed pretty upset back there. Anything I can do to help?" He said all sultry and shit.

I scoffed cos this nigga got me fucked up, I know he ain't flirting with me right now.

I kept standing there looking at him as he slowly got closer, before I could say something he grabbed my dick, squeezing it. My breath hitched.

A brother was already hot and bothered before now, and he seen that and is playing on it. Judging by the smug look he had.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I questioned, breathily.

"Something you clearly like by the looks of things. Come on Nate, stop playing games. I know you, you want me." With his free hand he grabbed my right hand and placed it on his soft fat ass. Damn boy!

I'm hard as shit at this point and the only thing functioning correctly is my little big head.

Then my phone rang. It's Drew.

"Don't answer that. Come back to my hotel with me, we can have a good time like the old days. You know, catch up." He whispered in my ear, biting it a little bit. This nigga is really the devil, cos my shit is so hard that it hurt.

"What's up?" I said into my phone, ignoring Marlo's disappointed expression.

"Hey you busy?"

"Not really. You good? It's 2:30am."

"No...I mean yeah I'm okay. I just.. can you please check if I left my inhaler in your car? I can't find it."

I'm walking to the car soon as I heard that. Marlo said something but I didn't give a fuck enough to hear it.

"Who's that?" Drew asked.

"Nobody."

"Nobody? Fuck you!" Marlo called after me but I didn't respond.

After checking a little bit I found Drew's inhaler on the floor of the passenger seat. "Found it. I'll be there in a bit."

"I mean, you don't have to go out of your way. I can manage until tomorrow." Drew said quietly.

"Do you need it now?" I asked.

"Yes."

"Then I'm coming."

"Okay."

Ayoo the ride to my brother's crib was some of the most painful shit I ever experienced, I had to think about all types of disgusting shit to get ma shit deflated.

Everywhere was quiet as shit when I arrived, but thankfully Drew was already outside waiting so I didn't have to knock.

"Are you alright? Here." I handed his inhaler to him, making a mental note to get a spare for myself incase he lose it somewhere that ain't ma car next time.

He didn't look like he had a crisis though, more like he was on the verge of having one. Either way It didn't look good.

"Yeah I'm okay. Thank you." He took a few puffs and relaxed some, before looking at me closely. "Were you out?" He questioned.

"Was at the club."

"Oh." He nodded solemnly. "Cool."

Sleep tugged at my eyelids, just as I felt a sharp ache on the side of my head. Damn I'm exhausted.

"I'm finna go, I'm dead on ma feet. But I'll pick you up after my shift tomorrow. We can do something."

"Actually...I'd rather take the bus tomorrow, if that's okay. Rain check?" Drew informed me, crossing his arms in a quiet yet defensive way.

"Okay, why though?"

"Nothing. I mean... I just got here and I'm still trying figure out the routes. I'm not going to do that if you keep driving me everywhere." He smiled, but it looked painful.

"A'ight bro. imma see ya. Goodnight." I said and started towards ma car.

"Goodnight." Drew said back.

One would've thought I was being chased the way I sped home. The thoughts of sex was long gone and all I could think about was good sleep.

The couch was as far as I got, soon as ma body hit it I was gone. The last thing I thought about was Ronny... or was it Marlo? I'm not sure.