31. dead or alive.

*A warning, there are mentions and slight descriptions of seizures in this chapter, read with caution*

Anakin's pov

"Will you just shut up? You're annoying me." She rolled her eyes, making my brows furrow.

Rude bitch.

"You're one to talk. You've been bitching at me since they got here." I sneered, lowering my voice so they wouldn't hear.

"You've been rude since they got here." She crossed her arms over her chest.

I sighed, my fingers rubbing my temples as a headache started forming. (y/n) and I started bickering yesterday and it continued on into today, it started out as something small and simple, which clearly lead to something bigger. And now we're here, furious with each other and I want to choke her out and kiss her at the same time.

She's so infuriating, picking at every little thing and taking shots wherever she can. I can't say I haven't done the same back.

I don't know where it even came from. I think a lot of it is coming from what's downstairs right now, and the fact that we're both scared. Scared that they will find out about us, scared that something bad will happen to her, scared about everything and anything. And all we want is to comfort each other, but we can't. I stepped closer to her since we're alone, Obi-Wan and Ahsoka were down stairs interrogating the Changeling.

I placed my hands on her hips, noticing the way she melted into my touch, "I'm sorry, my love. I'm just stressed out." I said quietly, feeling relieved as her hands softly ran up my arms until they were placed on either side of my face.

"I'm sorry too. I guess I just hate that we can't be us with them around." She sighed, moving closer to me.

"Well, I suppose we still are us. We just don't get the added bonus of sex." I smirked, causing her to roll her eyes but smile anyways.

There's that smile.

"It's only been a day and I'm already going crazy." She grumbled, leaning up on her toes so our faces were only inches apart.

"I know love, but we'll find some time for us eventually. Right now I need to go downstairs and find out more information about this bounty on your pretty little head." I sighed, moving the hair from her face before placing a loving kiss on her forehead.

"At least it's pretty." She shrugged, making me chuckle a bit.

"I love you, and I'm sorry for calling you a bitch." I leaned closer to her, our lips grazing.

"But you didn't?" Her brows furrowed, pulling away a bit.

"I did though." I sighed, watching her shake her head and roll her eyes.

"I love you. And I suppose I should apologize for calling you and intolerable, vulgar, idiotic, hostile piece of-"

"Alright, alright. I get the point." I rolled my eyes. She smiled softly, closing the space between us and kissing me softly.

I completely melted against her, missing this feeling so much. It's been such a small amount of time, but I could hardly even handle it. I don't know what I'll do if something ever happened to her. She reluctantly pulled away, a small pout on her lips as she stepped away.

"You should probably head down there, they are most likely waiting." She sighed, taking a step back.

"I promise it won't take long. Why don't you go read outside? Take R2 with you, he'll let us know if somethings wrong." I suggested, my hands still reaching for her. She smiled softly and nodded, allowing me to kiss her just once more.