Chapter 18 - The Media Has Gone Mad

2 Weeks Later

Ky's 20th Birthday

"Happy Birthday baby!" cooes Jai though the Skype call. I smiled brightly at the sight of his beaming face. "Thankyouuu Jaiiiiii!" I yell happily.

"I don't think my name has that many I's" He says while smirking at the elongation of his name. Suddenly, Allie runs into the room with wide eyes and a shocked and scared face. I frown slightly in confusion and quickly turn back to the computer screen to see Jai...doing god knows what with Beau. "K-Ky I n-need help, please p-pause the t-thing" I turn to Jai who had heard Allie and nodded at me slightly with a concerned look on his face. I pause the Skype call right at the moment that Beau decided to attack Jai with a pillow. I turn to Allie who by now had big black streaks down her face where her ever present eyeliner had dripped down her face from the tears pouring out of her eyes. I get up quickly and go to stand in front of Allie, wrapping an arm around her waist, her own hands resting on her stomach where I could see a small bump. I gasp slightly as she nods her head at me to confirm my suspicions. She's pregnant. Oh geez, that poor child has to have Beau as a father, god help the poor thing. "So why are you crying Allie? If you're pregnant, isn't that good?" I ask with raised eyebrows. "What-what if Beau doesn't want it and l-leaves me?" She says in between her hiccupping sobs. I sigh slightly and look back to my laptop where a small gasp came from. I flick my head back to the abandoned laptop sitting on the floor to find that I hasn't actually paused it, and they had just heard everything; oh no. I walk towards it and sit cross legged on the floor in front of it, motioning for Allie to come and sit by me. I look back to find Jai trying to comfort a distraught and distressed Beau who was muttering the same words over and over again. "I have to go home, I have to go home...I need to be with Allie." After hearing those words, Allie starts crying again, causing Beau to become even more distressed. "D'you want us to leave you two here?" I ask and Allie nods. I shoot Jai a look and we both get up, leaving Beau and Allie alone.

Jai's POV

The four words that our manager said the next day sent Beau into a frenzy; 'You can't go home'. He started breaking things, punching things, he locked himself in his room for three days and missed two meet and greets. Let's just say that if engagement wasn't enough, the pregnancy has sent the fans into overdrive. Beau's Twitter has blown up completely so he's deleted it from his phone for the time being. We've still got a week before we can go home so I don't know how he's going to cope.

-

I'm greeted with an arena full of high pitch screams as we walk out onto the stage, "Hello London!" I yell and the screams get even louder. I look and see the four boys admiring the arena and I do the same. We really are lucky; we just started making videos because we were bored, and now people are paying to come and see us; it's mental! I take one last look at the crowd, then close my eyes and get ready for our first song.

Ky's POV

"Ky have you seen this?" yells Andy as he walks into the kitchen, holding his phone out in front of me. I take the phone from him and scan the screen. It's a newspaper article with the title; 'Move Over Jai, I Want a Rockstar'. I open the article and begin to read it out loud to Andy. "Jai Brooks' girlfriend Kylar Snow spotted in coffee shop with Rockstar, Andy Snow from Fallen Eternity. The two have been seen getting close after Jai went on tour with 'The Janoskians'." I can't even finish before Andy and I both burst out laughing. Me and Andy? Please, he's my brother! "Guess they were desperate for a story ay?" I giggle and he smirks,

"Maybe we should go along with it?" He asks and I grin;

"I'll text Jai and tell him."

-

After telling Jai the plan, Andy and I decided to have some fun. "You ready?" He asks and I nod. We walk out of the house and clamber into his car, driving into town. It's a Saturday morning so it's going to be busy as heck! We park the car and get out; Andy taking my hand. As we walk into the mob of people, we begin to get closer to each other. We go from holding hands, to him putting an arm around my waist; it feels odd but I can see the paparazzi lurking so it'll be work it!

After long enough of pretending to be lovers, we head home and wait; wait for the news to hit Twitter.

-

After confusing everyone for long enough, Andy and I decided to tell people that he was just in fact my brother! I put my head up against his, holding my phone out in front of us. I cross my eyes whilst he sticks his tongue out and I take a photo for Instagram, captioning it 'Not lovers, just siblings! Madness runs in the family! x'

"That was fun!" Says Andy, but you should probably ring Jai now, he'll be confused as heck!" I nod

quickly and grab my phone of off the table, dialling Jai's number. "Jai, have you seen Twitter?" I giggle and I hear him laugh. "I sure have!" he replies, "Genius!" I giggle again.

"We were bored and though it would be funny to play along; guess the media really are desperate for a story huh?" I hear him sigh and my face falls, "What?" He takes a deep breath,

"British magazines have gone mad with news about Allies pregnancy, Beau's finding it hard. I know we've only got 3 more days, but he wants to come home now!" I sigh and run my hands through my hair. "Oh shit, gotta go, speak soon, love you!" he cooes and the line goes dead. The next 3 days are going to be hard for everyone.