Chapter 11 - You Are The View

Jai's POV

I can't even remember what the cliff view looked like. I remember what Ky looked like. To me, she was the view.

-

Ky's POV

"Oh Jai!" I exclaim, letting go of his hand and running towards the edge of the cliff, pressing my body against the barrier. The pink spills into the amber which fades into a light blue. The suns already faded and only half is visible behind the horizon. It truly is beautiful. "Jai," I say, "I have no words." I spin around to face him and find his face only inches from mine. Softly, I place my hand on his cheek, making him smile a little. "What did I do to deserve you?" I whisper so quietly, it's almost inaudible. He doesn't reply so we just stand still, staring into each other's eyes. This time last year I was lying in my bedroom, wishing that all my worries would go away. Waking up every morning was like a chore, I didn't want to face the world because it appeared that the world hated me. And they did. I didn't speak to anyone, I locked myself away. My parents got used to it, but Andy didn't. He tried so hard to reach out to me, but I shut him out. He tried to help me but I pushed him away, isolating myself. It was the hardest time of my life, and I can't bear the thought of going back there. But I don't tell Jai any of this, he likes the new me, and I don't want to ruin that. "Jai I-" but before I can go any further, he presses his warm lips to mine, kissing away all the pain, making my stomach squirm and my palms go sweaty. His arms snake around the small of my back and lift me upwards as I take my legs of the floor and wrap them around his waist. He positions me on the barrier on the edge of the cliff, never once taking his lips of off mine.

Luke's POV

He looks so happy. Finally, he's found someone. Ever since I got together with Ellie he's been talking about how he wants someone to love, someone to care for, someone to hold and now, he just might have found her.

When they finally break apart, Ky is tackled by Ellie. She whispers something in her ear and takes her hand, running away from Jai and I. Jai turns to face me, his face bright red and his hair messy. He smirks at me and runs a hand through his hair. "You look a bit flustered!" I say, laughing a little. "C'mon," I say, beckoning him forward "Let's go."

We begin to walk in the opposite direction of the girls as I try and get details out of Jai. "C'mon man, what's up?" I ask, he waits a few seconds before replying.

"It's Ky. She's driving me mad!" he exclaims, kicking a rock,

"Wow, so hard core!" I say sarcastically, "Seriously Jai, what's up?" He takes a deep breath and shoves his hands in his back pockets. "When we're alone, she acts all lovey dovey with me, but she says we have to be sneaky. I want to go further, but she says Andy will kill us both. I like her, a lot! God, Luke, what do I do?" He throws his hands up in the air in frustration. I run my hands through my hair, trying to think of something to say. "Do you want me to get Ellie to speak to her?" I ask and he nods as I pull my phone of out my pocket.

Ellie's POV

"He acts all lovey dovey with me, but we have to be sneaky. I want to go further, but Andy will kill us. I like him, a lot! God, Ellie, what do I do?" she throws her hands up in frustration and I run my hands through my hair, trying to think of the right thing so say. My phone vibrates in my hand and I unlock it, revealing a text from Luke; 'Can you try and get Ky to talk to Jai? He's hurt by the fact that she won't give him a straight answer, can you talk to her? Love you xx' I read the message out to Ky and her face drops, "He's hurt?" she exclaims, and I nod, giving her a sympathetic look.
"You need to talk to him." I say, "You both want the same thing but are too scared to say it!" I wrap my arms around her and she does the same, "I know Jai, he's not good with opening up to people so you're going to have to speak to him yourself." She nods slightly,

"Thanks Ells." She says, pulling away from me,

"C'mon," I say patting her back, "Let's go find the boys."

Ky's POV

We walk over to see the boys having what looks like an intense conversation. We walk closer but they don't see us, so we stay quiet, trying to hear what they're saying. "She's just so...beautiful. She makes me feel like a new person, makes me forget about all the heartbreak, loss, everything." Jai's eyes go all dreamy, then they turn hard, "But we can't get together because of her fucking brother!" he yells, punching the bench. Suddenly, Ellie trips causing both the boys to look in our direction. Before either of them can say anything, I run forward and crash my lips to Jai's; I'm getting quite confident with this kissing thing. He places his hands on my hips as I tangle my fingers in his hair. He pulls my hips closer to him and I just melt into his body, our lips still locked in a passionate embrace. "I. Don't. Care. About. Andy." I whisper in between kisses. I feel him smirk against my lips, making me smile in return. "I was hoping you'd say that." He whispers, pulling away and pressing his forehead to mine. He presses a few kisses to the top of my nose, before entwining our fingers together. We both turn around to see Ellie's arms wrapped around Luke's neck, their lips connected. They finally pull away and Ellie grins at me whilst Luke winks at Jai. "Well," shouts Ellie, clapping her hands together. We're going back to the house, we'll leave you two here." Luke smirks at us both before turning around and walking off, not before shouting "Use protection!" Jai swears under his breath and I giggle, wrapping my arms around him and bringing him closer, "Another kiss?" he asks, and I nod slightly, he gently places his lips to mine. The feeling was insane, like an electric shock, but pleasurable. When we pull away he takes his phone out of his back pocket and opens up the camera. He extends his arm and presses his face close to mine. Before I can react, he's pressed the button and taken a picture. "No! Take it again, I wasn't ready!" I whine, hitting his chest lightly. He laughs and holds the phone out again, this time, he presses his lips to my cheek and I smile.

Awww, what a cute ending!! Anyone here ship Jylar? (Jai + Ky) Or Lellie? (Luke + Ellie) Or Ballie? (Beau + Allie) Or Blandy? (Blaire + Andy?) Let me know your favourite ship!!

I'm gonna keep writing, even though I fell like no one is reading or commenting...

Pic on side is the view from the cliff
Song on side is The Way By Ariana Grande (my fave)

Love you all!!

Ellie xx