Introduction 1

Hey everyone.
I am back with another story.
A texting ff of BTS.
Again no female lead or YN.
Hope you will enjoy.

Let's start with the introduction.

So this story is about 7 boys who study in same school/university but some of them don't know about other's existence. And the one who knows hate each other beacuse of some misunderstanding or a stupid reason. One day one of them made a chat group and added some random numbers but they came out to be the other six. Now let's see how they will react when they will know each other.

So let's start with the first make lead. Who is probably the eldest among all of them. His name is Kim Seokjin. He is a 24 year old Handsome guy. He is in the last year/ 3rd year of college. He lives in the university dorm and share a room with Park Jimin. His parents live in America. He was called Jin for short in his school years but when he came to University everyone calls him Seokjin.
He is a very sweet and kind guy. If you are his friend or his loved one then he will probably take care of you like a mother care for her child. He is the one who don't know about the other 5. He and Jimin talks sometimes but that also happens rarely.

Let's have a look at his Handsome Face. Shall we?

Here you go 👇👇

Let's go and meet the second male lead

Let's go and meet the second male lead. The second eldest and the most savage person you will ever see in the whole campus. His name is Min Yoongi. Another name given by his grandmother is Suga but except for his friends he don't tell anyone else. And in the whole campus no body knows his name cause he don't have any friends in the campus. Well he is a 23 year old guy. He is in the 2nd year of collage. A cute kitten in the body of a savage person. He also lives in the dorm with his roomate Kim Namjoon. He don't look like he cares but he he is a very sweet person fro inside and cares very much about his friends and loved ones. He is the one who hates Hoseok and vice versa.

So here meet our Lil Meow Meow 👇👇

Now comes the third male lead as well as the third eldest among them

Now comes the third male lead as well as the third eldest among them. His name is Jung Hoseok. Also known as Jhope is the campus.He is a 22 year old guy. He is in the 1st year of collage.  The most handsome boy in the whole campus according to a gossip page. He is a total sunshine. Likes to make new as well as real friends not faker who use him beacuse of his popularity. He is one of those guys in the campus in which every girl has crush on. He lives in the dorm and share a room with the second most handsome guy in the campus Kim Taehyung and the third most handsome guy Jeon Jungkook. There room is popularly known as the room if Handsome Boys. They all are just roommates. They don't even see each other as friends. He hates Yoongi so much and vice versa.

Here have a look on the sunshine 👇👇

Then comes the 4th main lead for the story

Then comes the 4th main lead for the story. His name is Kim Namjoon. Also known as RM in the campus. He is a guy with the highest IQ level of 148. He is called as modern Einstein. He is the same age as Hoseok just 7 months younger than him. That means he is also 22 year old. He is also in the 1st year of collage. He have a cute dimple smile which can melt your heart. He lives making friends but most of the students in the university calls him a nerd as he spent most of his time in the school library. He also lives in dorm and shares a room with the Savage boy of the campus. The one and only Min Yoongi. He and Yoongi also talks very rarely. He is the person who don't know about the rest 5.

Let's have a look at his cute face.

This is it for now

This is it for now.
Other characters intro will be in next part.

See you there
Hope you like it
Please Vote and Comment

I puple You
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Words Count- 748