Chapter 5: The concert

Start from the beginning

Verosika: Ugh, do i really have to sit beside this loser?

Y/n: Listen Verosika, it was the only seat available...I-im sorry, if saying that helps at all.

Verosika: Ugh, whatever. Just dont annoy me bitch.

Y/n: I want planning on it...

Vortex starts up the van and starts driving.

Y/n: Tex, how long is it gonna be until we get to the beach?

Vortex: An hour, roughly.

Y/n: Ah, okay. So Verosika, how long are you planning on performing for?

Verosika: You're already annoying me.

Y/n: Oh, sorry...

Verosika: But i'll answer your question anyway. Im going to perform for 3 hours.

Y/n: Oh okay. Nice.

After half an hour of driving, Verosika slowly rests her head on your shoulder as she scrolls on her phone. You start to blush heavily.

Verosika: Dont think this as anything. Your shoulder is just really comfy.

Y/n: O-okay, j-just rest there as l-long as you w-want.

Verosika: Shut up Y/n.

Y/n: S-sorry...

You all eventually make to the stage on the beach. Vortex stops driving and gets out of the van while the rest of the posse get out of the van too. Verosika is still resting on your shoulder and is almost falling asleep.

Y/n: Um, Verosika, W-wake up. We're h-here.

Verosika: Mmmf...Ugh...I wasnt even sleeping, so dont tell me to wake up bitch.

Y/n: S-sorry.

You get out of the van and Verosika follows behind you.

Verosika: Okay Y/n. Go and unpack the boxes while me and the sluts go over and get ready on the stage.

Y/n: Got it.

Verosika and her posse walk over to the stage while you walk over to the back of the van and start unpacking the boxes.

Y/n: Fuck, did these things get heavier!?

You finish up unpacking the boxes and taking them over to the stage.

Y/n: Phew...There, heres all of your guy's insturments.

Verosika: Thanks, bitch.

Kiki: Hey Verosika, is the profanity towards Y/n really needed?

Verosika: Very much so. Okay Y/n, go down to the front of the stage to do your security work with Tex. We're gonna start performing in five minutes

Y/n: Okay Verosika.

You walk down to bottom of the stage to meet Vortex.

Vortex: Sup Y/n.

Y/n: Whats up Tex. So, how do we do this?

Vortex: Its honestly a pretty easy job. If any demons come anywhere near the stage, you punch the shit out of them, got it?

Y/n: Got it.

You look out infront of you and you see a massive audience of demons.

Y/n: Damn, it looks like Verosika wasnt lying. There really is about 800,000 demons here today.

Vortex: Yeah its crazy. I think its the biggest audience ive seen in a while.

Verosika and her posse walk on stage and the audience starts to go wild.