44. Living after Midnight ●

We walked outside and made our way towards Eddie's van. "It's fixed already?" I asked as he went round to unlock it. "I helped a bit, we worked on it all day."

"Impressive," I giggled as he came round the van and opened the door for me. He bowed down, "m'lady," he extended his hand for me to grab, "thank you kind sir," I sat down in the seat. Closing my door, Eddie went round back to his seat and jumped inside. He reached to the back, placing my backpack behind the seats, and grabbed something else as I looked through his cassettes. "Here you go," he said a slight blush taking over his face as he handed me a bouquet of roses. "Oh Eddie," I smiled as I took them in my hand and sniffed them, "thank you." - "Look inside," he smiled as I looked in the middle of the bouquet. Reaching in I grabbed a packet of Marlboro Reds, "Jesus Christ, I love you," I laughed as I grabbed his face to kiss him.

"Shit, I need to get you flowers more often." - "No need for flowers to kiss you Eddie, all we need is your lips and mine," I smirked as he stared at me mesmerized. "Okay, now we have to at least try and get through the date sweetheart," he said looking down at his lap. "Oh sorry," I giggled as I placed the roses on my lap and opened the cigarettes. "I like eyeliner on you," Eddie complimented as he rolled down our windows. "I can put some on for you," I smiled as he raised his eyebrows, "on me?"

"Yeah, of course." I placed the cigarettes and flowers on the dashboard and bent down to grab my bag, reaching inside I grabbed the eyeliner pencil, "so you wanna?"

"Uhm sure yeah."

"Okay uh," I reached up and flicked the light on the ceiling on. "Sit normally," I said as he faced the windshield and straightened himself against the seat. I reached over my leg to his side; Eddie quickly grabbed my leg helping me straddle his lap. "That's one way to do it," Eddie chuckled as he looked up. "I need you to stay still and to close your eyes," he obeyed, and I started to apply it as Eddie's hands held onto my hips. Once I did both sides, I instructed for him to open his eyes.

Eddie looked at me, "I'm gonna do your waterline, it might hurt and this time I seriously need you to keep really still, or I'll poke your eye out."

"You'll WHAT?!"

"Just don't move," I laughed, "I swear to God Y/n," he pointed a finger in my face. I quickly removed his hand from my face and reached down to kiss him, he melted into the kiss, his tongue begging for entrance but I quickly retracted with a small smile. "Stay still and look up," I said as I held down his cheek for better access to the waterline.

"Fuck," he whispered as I started applying it, "lord please," a string of curses continued to escape his lips as I applied it. "You're dramatic Munson."

"No I'm a human being," he mumbled as I started working on the other eye. "Nope, you're a baby."

"Y/n, we've established this I'm your baby."

"Right right okay," I giggled as I leaned back in his lap to see the finished product. "Jesus, you sure you don't wanna fuck me as our date?" I said as I looked at his face.

"Oh so I look good," he smirked cockily. "Yeah, you do," I replied as I reached to grab my bag and opened my mirror for him. "Can you do this when we perform?" Eddie asked looking at the mirror, clearly liking it.

"Anytime," I smiled. "Oh one more thing," I said as I grabbed the lip balm. I applied it to his lips and closed it up as he smacked them together. I climbed back onto my seat, "what was that for? Are my lips chapped?"

"No, I just want you to taste my lips all night," I smirked as Eddie raised his eyebrows completely taken aback.

"Cigarette?" I asked handing him the packet he had just gifted me. We both lit one each as Eddie started the van, his hand placed on my thigh, and we began driving to God knows where.