Forty Eight - Whisper

Start from the beginning

I put my eyes down. "And... if I betray you?"

"You won't."

My lips smiled downhill. "You sure about that?"

"You love me too much." Mikey simpered and I returned him a questionable look. "Don't tell me you don't." He's now being serious.

I put my hand over my mouth, containing my titter. "You're not sure." I chuckled and he glared, pinching my cheeks. "O-ow!"

I squeezed back his cheeks. We both stupidly pinched each other's cheeks until I gave up eventually. I pouted, massaging my stretched and reddened skin.

I jumped from his abrupt tickles. "Mikey! Wait! Stop!"

Whew. Thank goodness he stopped. I'm so weak when it comes to this. I might die of laughing.

He chortled as he laid his head over my shoulder.

Mikey began cracking my fingers out of nowhere. Fortunately, that doesn't hurt me. I saw the edge of his lips arose when he noticed it. I cracked his fingers back and his lips completely lifted as he also didn't feel any pain from it.

Tss. Such a proud guy.

I carefully rested my head over his

I carefully rested my head over his. We caressed our palms and bumped our feet like little kids. Mikey gave out that cute titter of his before he straightened his body and swiftly moved his face in front of mine.

To my surprise, I locked eyes with him, nervous and was honestly... expecting something.

I glanced at his Adam's apple which moved downwards then back up. Mikey's now switching from my eyes to my lips as if he's still thinking about doing it or not. He even wetted his lips.

Do it! My other self yelling.

"U-uhm..." I pursed my lips and unconsciously wetted it too.

"Stop me," he said, grabbing my wrist to pull me closer to him. He placed it above his heart.

I looked at him in confusion. "I-I don't... want to..."

What the heck, Delle!

"Stop me," Mikey repeated. My brows furrowed.

His words were the opposite of his actions. Every time he tells me to stop, he pulls me closer. His eyes screams as if he wants me not to stop him. I swallowed hard and bit my lips, skeptical.

"B-but—"

"Stop me." This time, he's ordering it.

"Mikey, I don't—"

"Stop me... Della..." he said again. "...when I'm doing something wrong."

Oh.

I blinked once. "...Why?"

Duh. Obviously, you should stop someone when he's doing the wrong thing, right? Where did your mind go, Delle?

"Because I can't stop myself," he almost whispered and looked away.