CHAPTER 09 Jealousy

10.35 A.m.
Autobot's base

Is been a week after Trisha joined team Prime and stay at Sebastian's household, she's hanging out with the others right now. Miko is braiding her hair, the two having conversations as Connor joined them, talking and chuckles together as the others boys watching from afar. Raf is typing on his laptop while Jack is playing Connor's PSP that he borrowed earlier, looking at Kai, who's continue glaring at Trisha as he sat on the railing.

 Raf is typing on his laptop while Jack is playing Connor's PSP that he borrowed earlier, looking at Kai, who's continue glaring at Trisha as he sat on the railing

Jack noticed, looking back at the demon as he title his head slightly, examine Kai's expression. "Are you.... Angry or something? I can't really tell." Jack mumble loudly, Kai looks at him, surprised. "Me? Angry? Well, of course not!" Kai said, ended with a forceful smile, Jack looks at him, deadpanned.

" Clearly something is wrong with you. You're just keep glaring at Trisha." Jack said, pointed at the girl as Kai looks at her, then back to Jack, wave him off. "Someone is jealous." Raf said, looks up at Kai with a small smile as he fix his glasses, Kai looks at him, surprised. "Jealous?! No way...." Kai wave the small boy off with a nervous chuckles, slowly looks away from Raf. "Clearly you are." Raf quickly added, Kai gave the small boy a soft glare before looks back at Connor again, who's now laughing as he continue talking with the girls.

What is this.... Weird feelings I've been having? Kai thought to himself as he continued looking at Connor, his mind wondering around the question.

The next day.....
The Autobot's base

Kai walks around and looking for Connor, the school was over hours ago and he doesn't seen Connor anywhere. He sigh and walks out the hallway, Ratchet is on his post, typing on the monitor as Raf sat on the railing, typing as well.

"Doctor, had you seen Connor?" Kai asked, scratching the back of his head as Ratchet looks down at him. " Miko and Connor brought Trisha to look around town, I thought he already told you?" Ratchet asked, Kai looks at him, his eyes widened. "Oh." Was the only word Kai said, before let out a long sigh, the angry feeling slowly burning him from the  inside, a frown slowly form on his face.

Ratchet noticed the expression, raising his eyebrow slightly. "He haven't?" He asked, Kai slowly shake his head, giving the medic a fake smile. "Maybe he forgot....." Kai said, let out some awkward chuckles as he looks away from the medic, brushing his arm slightly.

"Hey." Raf called out, Kai looks up at him. "Want to watch some movies with me? We can wait for Connor and the others to come back?" Raf asked, smile slightly. Kai sigh, smile back as he nod. "Alright...." Kai said softly, walks up the stairs as Ratchet looks at Kai one last time, before looks back at his work again.

An Hour later....

Kai and Raf are watching a movie about a detective adventure story with Raf's laptop, they land on a scene where his lover having a fight with him, because she saw he's with another woman.