CHAPTER 04 Reflection

Morning
Connor's bedroom

It was Friday morning, as Connor brushing his teeth lazily, rubbing his eyes as he facing his mirror, while Lizzy chose her shirt to change. Just some typical morning.

"Connor!! Breakfast's Ready!!"
Liam shouted downstairs as the boy finishing brushing his teeth, brushing his face dry with the napkin hanging near him. "Coming!!" Connor shouted as he rush towards his closet, supringly enough… his reflection didn't follow him and watches the boy from afar, eyes is grey blue instead of his normal emerald green.

 "Coming!!" Connor shouted as he rush towards his closet, supringly enough… his reflection didn't follow him and watches the boy from afar, eyes is grey blue instead of his normal emerald green

"Come on, Lizzy!" Connor said as he pick up the doll, Lizzy got a glance on the reflection, they had an eye contact and Connor's reflection gave the doll a small smile. Lizzy stun as her eyes nearly pop out, trying to warn the boy but failed as Connor didn't noticed, close his door and rush downstairs.

"Good morning, dad." Connor greet as he put down his bag and Lizzy on the table, Liam smile as he looks up from his newspaper. Lizzy walking back and forth, tapping her chin as she thinking about the reflection. Liam noticed and looks at his son, who had a toast inside his mouth. "What's… wrong with Lizzy?" Liam asked his son as Connor raise an eyebrow, looking towards Lizzy as he holding the bottle of jam with his hand, the doll had sit down, still thinking. Connor shrug his shoulder, pull the toast out of his mouth and spread the jam on it, still looking at Lizzy.

"Lizzy, what's wrong?" Connor finally asked, as he close the cap of the jam and take a bite out of the peanut butter jam toast. The doll looks at Connor, don't know what to tell Connor. Then, Lizzy take a glance an the outdoor window, the reflection… Connor's reflection, looking back at the doll, smiling instead of copying Connor's movement.

Lizzy immediately pointing at the window, Connor followed. Instead, he looks at his reflection, like nothing wrong with it. "What? What's outside?" Connor asked, looking back from the window to Lizzy, confused. The reflection looks back at Lizzy, smirking, yes, he's toying with Lizzy that's for sure. Lizzy huff as she noticed this, glaring at the reflection, Connor still confused, looking back at where Lizzy is looking, still confused.

 Lizzy huff as she noticed this, glaring at the reflection, Connor still confused, looking back at where Lizzy is looking, still confused